• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Legendary Door - Level 999 Gate of Expertise -

Wish so bad that there's an action and he gets back to rookgaard as level 1 no vocation. :D

They will give him some medal for sure xD Maybe post at www too :)

Technically, he only really needs level 999. So he's 1 level away now.
Wonder if he's going to grind through 998 to get through the door as soon as he can.

Red

He probably will get 999 today, sadly theres too many people making that "level left" impossible as hell. Also I heard he might not tell people whats behind that door gate, so will see what happens.

Greetings, Liro.

Tbh if I were him, I'd level up to 99% to 999, and put the char on sale, see how high of a bid I can pull. I bet there's someone in this world who would pay really good money, not just to get that char, but to be the one to open the door.
I mean, guy has already wasted his years on the endless, mind numbing, super boring grind from level 300 onwards, might as well get something in return.

Whatever happens, excited to see what will be there.

Tbh if I were him, I'd level up to 99% to 999, and put the char on sale, see how high of a bid I can pull. I bet there's someone in this world who would pay really good money, not just to get that char, but to be the one to open the door.
I mean, guy has already wasted his years on the endless, mind numbing, super boring grind from level 300 onwards, might as well get something in return.

Whatever happens, excited to see what will be there.

iligal in tibia to sell accounts insta ban for him XD

DAxaE4u.png

OHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1 LEVEL

EDIT: jk he 999 now
hasn't tried the door yet tho

Last edited:
Back