• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Merger of RLD & Validus for war purposes?

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
Snusmumriken & Ice Meto's idea
According to Snus you have say 5-10 players left after the rest of Validus went to Antica.
We have approximately 10 left in good times.

So, why don't we cut the flaming & blaming, make a new guild in which we all join so we are able to fight All In for a longlasting warmode?

Im not saying we should become friends all of a sudden, but both us and probably you too are tired of nothing being able to fight open battles anymore due to the lack of players.

This could be the best and longest lasting warmode there will be on ShadowCores. But, only when we would forget what happened and make the smart decision to do this.

Let us know your opinion below, so we can figure out if this will work!

//For better wars on ShadowCores

Signed by Snus & Ice

Good idea but to be real i think it would be to much flame between the teams ^^

oh i forgot 1 thing, I cant be sure but i think you will get us into vent take our ips and pro yosef will ping us with cmd :( !

i would rather set a new vent... and if they get our ips we just change em? or is there some1 like yosef in our team that doesnt know how to change it?

Then change the static ip if you are set to one? i mean if they would ping ous then just leave it and change to an other static ip address in the range that is allwoed

I dont have any problems myself. but ye might work to get the teams together but to be honest i dont think it will work

oh i forgot 1 thing, I cant be sure but i think you will get us into vent take our ips and pro yosef will ping us with cmd :( !

If anyone from our team would ping people i would stop playing with him but i dont think anyone would do that

If we ping each other (don't think anyone from our team knows how to do it besides Rut, maybe?) then the teams split up again. The reason why we would like to join forces is to create a bigger team so we can warmode.

And what Validus wants = warmode
And what RLD wants = warmode

So I'd be surprised if anyone of us would get pinged. From either RLD or Validus.

Do it asap, cuz this ot is getting borring, and im about to leave this ot.

It was fun to fight with validus, we had few low lvls but still fun too fight, i think that was the best warmode on shadowcores.
Fighting unstoppable, is just like exping nothing else, they use naviagtion on mage bot, and they get owned by 25 ppl vs 34.
Brainoff, new team many few good players, but all they say is that they got no high lvls - borring to fight them.

Do this asap!

All in got plenty of Eks and rp and you know how to use em ... other ppl doesnt know that xD

well since it feels like 70% of validus left ... idk?

Do it asap, cuz this ot is getting borring, and im about to leave this ot.

It was fun to fight with validus, we had few low lvls but still fun too fight, i think that was the best warmode on shadowcores.
Fighting unstoppable, is just like exping nothing else, they use naviagtion on mage bot, and they get owned by 25 ppl vs 34.
Brainoff, new team many few good players, but all they say is that they got no high lvls - borring to fight them.

Do this asap!

I know, getting tired of it too. We wanted to warmode you yesterday but we simply didn't have enough people. Together with Validus and some more we can come up with let's say 30 people. (If everything goes according to plan) Then we can have a proper warmode.

Back