• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Merger of RLD & Validus for war purposes?

Do it asap, cuz this ot is getting borring, and im about to leave this ot.

That would be a sad day indeed...

OT: I suppose I'd be in as long as Validus and RLD can play nice together I kinda enjoyed whooping all in over here

We have made the guild now and are inviting people/sending the vent info to everyone, if you wanna be invited to the guild/need the vent info just pm me ingame

Do it now and we can have a war tonight? Waited too long for a team to fight us.

Good, i hope this time we'll it will be an even fight, and we'll losse some battles, since its kinda borring winning everything, and this is not a sarcasm.

Hopeing for some action 2night.

Guys, was fun to fight with u guys, but u need few more ppl, and probably better leader, cuz u got boxed 3times.

Guys, was fun to fight with u guys, but u need few more ppl, and probably better leader, cuz u got boxed 3times.

ye we got boxed, but we had to low ammount of players members online, but indeed, we got raped :)
It was nice though.

edited, got some funny screen from it :)

Last edited:
If we're gona do this long lasting warmode of d00m we're talking about here we need to take a day or 2 and get our teams merged into 1 guild. we're out some ppl bc of this.

If we're gona do this long lasting warmode of d00m we're talking about here we need to take a day or 2 and get our teams merged into 1 guild. we're out some ppl bc of this.

Ye, I say disband warmode for 1 or 2 days, gather your full team and then warmode for ages :)

Bro feel free to invite everyone but not your co-founder of this great idea.

Thanks.
Haha sorry bro, you were offline <3 I will end the warmode now and invite some of you guys that i know i missed.
Let me know if i missed anyone

Back