• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Merger of RLD & Validus for war purposes?

Okey guys, when are u planning to defeat us? fix as many ppl as u can so u can fight us any time!

Haha why u think calar is cocky? You fought once and after that you didnt really have any activity?
Fix your team or we gonna quit this serv. Since we never get to fight on this server. Too bad since the server is so fucking good, best i've played in for a long time.
The only problem is that teams aint matching our activity and skill. Validus had the same skill and activity for a while but too bad Mitch had to quit.
Fix your team

WILLE _/ _/ _/_ /_

Lol, im not coocky, im telling the truth, and u know it like wille said, this is an amazing ot to fight\rpg, but suddenly what we can do for now is the second part "RPG" and we dont want that, so guys fix it asap, or we gonna have to leave this ot.

Just have some patience dude. It's not like all of this can be done within 2 days. We need to get everyone to agree, we need them to join our ventrilo, what if our ventrilo aint big enough, what if people didn't join yet while we have warmode and can't join?

And so on.

So just relax, have fun with your girlfriend for a day or 2-3 and then we'll see how far we are. I'm sure it'll be worth waiting.

Ye and dont expect like we pwn right away, keep in mind that its two different teams that are brought together.

haha, most of your ppl spamming me that i got a trade team, so that ain't an excuse. And sure my team was "trade". BUT still we won against Validus who played together for months. So just fix the warmode and stop whine

haha, most of your ppl spamming me that i got a trade team, so that ain't an excuse. And sure my team was "trade". BUT still we won against Validus who played together for months. So just fix the warmode and stop whine

2 reasons you won agenst validus.
30% did listen to the commander in OB
You had "few" more players then we did

Back