• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] 8.5 nederland.no-ip.org

assassinho

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Here it is,

a 100% custom map, alot of new hunt spots, NO donations!!

this server is for people all over the world, the gms can talk english good aswell so they can help everyone.

attachment.php

a good mapped map as you can see.

attachment.php

alot of hunt spots for high lvls

attachment.php

and ofcourse hunt spots for lower lvls:p

i hope we can see you playing this ot server as soon as possible:thumbup:

ip: nederland.no-ip.org
client: 8.5
exp: 30x
skills: 550x
loot rate: 10x
magic rate: 240x
spawns rate: 3x
and protection level: 80
account manager: pass/acc numb 1/1, and create a character.

IF you don't like those settings, don't start flame here just think what a noob server and go look to other 100% custom maps (if you can find) but i hope you try it alteast.

Attachments

Wouldn't say that. Tbh.

Good luck with the server tho.

a friends server but thx, and i don't know why i wouldn't say that because if you go run around in the server you will see it;) many details etc.

LMFAO - This isn't 100% custom - This is a downloadable distro that comes with this map genius...

And your carpet is bugged, and those ladders too...failure

LMFAO - This isn't 100% custom - This is a downloadable distro that comes with this map genius...

And your carpet is bugged, and those ladders too...failure

as i said in my topic if you don't like it ore what ever just think what a noob server and go to those other "good servers rofled" tibia ot gets bored becuase there are no good ots anymore and in my opinion this is a good one. but still its 100% custom :blink:

LmFAO - Are you fucking stupid, simple, or slow? THIS IS NOT CUSTOM! You can download this shit OT and run it in 1 minute...only thing u (or ur friend) did was change the ip and rates...

LmFAO - Are you fucking stupid, simple, or slow? THIS IS NOT CUSTOM! You can download this shit OT and run it in 1 minute...only thing u (or ur friend) did was change the ip and rates...

but the map is still 100% custom maked?:thumbup:

come and play and enjoy my friends ot server:D

Hahaha this is my OTserver, and for the record those ladders and carpet are not allways like that, where was some shit in the temple that had to be removed manually, also... this map is not made by me, i just edited the one that came with the distro, never the less you can still come and enjoy my server :)

I'm supprised nobody mentioned. The guy in those screenshot is named Roshar. Which was Ryans (aka Doonrak) GM name when he hosted classicalia. And, Roshar aka Ryan lives in Netherland.

No donations you say? Every server I've played on when Ryan is in the staff member were the same, "No donations". But don't be supprised if his "computer is broken" or he needs "cash for dedicated server". Maybe people will donate, maybe they won't but two things are for sure. The server will go down and Ryan will keep whatever he got from donators.

Edit: Maybe Ryan just plays this server for fun . But then thats the first time Ryan does something for fun and not for money.

I'm supprised nobody mentioned. The guy in those screenshot is named Roshar. Which was Ryans (aka Doonrak) GM name when he hosted classicalia. And, Roshar aka Ryan lives in Netherland.

No donations you say? Every server I've played on when Ryan is in the staff member were the same, "No donations". But don't be supprised if his "computer is broken" or he needs "cash for dedicated server". Maybe people will donate, maybe they won't but two things are for sure. The server will go down and Ryan will keep whatever he got from donators.

Edit: Maybe Ryan just plays this server for fun . But then thats the first time Ryan does something for fun and not for money.

oke let me make this clear LOL you totally understand this wrong its right there is donation now but before there wasn't BUT i am roshar on that ot server and im not ryan ore a gm? so your totally wrong about your suggestions that roshar = ryan because its not... i did choose this name becuase i played a war server and i like the name roshar? :huh::p