• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] [8.54] Nevolutions ll Join today!

Nevolutions

Reaction score
headerof.jpg

Welcome to the mysterious world of Nevolutions...

Here we are. A brand new server, now open for the public. We've developed the server for a few months now, and we're done!​

Nevolutions is a new OT server with alot of custom features. We want our players to have a unique, never-been-seen before experience on our server. Therefore, we have young, energic staff members that contribute to this wonderful community, and try to deliver you the best atmosphere possible.

The server is hosted in The Netherlands. Expect no lagg or whatsoever.

~Our features include;
- A custom, big map with loads of mysteries in it for you to discover!
- Custom items, each having his own ability. May it make you weaker, or stronger.
- ACTIVE and FRIENDLY staff. Most important fact.
- Custom monsters, including the Notorious King Black Dragon, and our strongest, The Terror Of Hell.
- Fair EXP stages. Beginning from 500x , ending at 1x.
- Custom spells.
- Custom quests, designed all by ourself.
- UNIQUE pet system. We call it the ''Lost Souls System''. Extract souls from fallen enemies to use them by your side...

Example of our custom items collection;
harryeq.png

Short demonstration of our pet system;
[video=youtube;dm8wvqQM8iE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm8wvqQM8iE[/video]​

Player commands;
!deathlist
!changender
!buypremium
!bloodherb
!backpack
!bless
!frags
!icecube
!serverinfo
!online
!uptime
/bg
/commands
!q
!spells
!pacc
!pvp
!aol

Our server in pictures;

Can you follow the lessons of the mad, old scientist...? Do you have what it takes to combine the mysterious elemental plates to create unknown power?

plateq.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will you be the first warrior who has finished the Master Quest? There is a great reward waiting for the most brave men in Nevolutions...​

masterq.jpg

Interested?
Check out our community at; http://nevolutions.servegame.com

Please keep in mind, we're NEW. We will be adding new content every week.

Last edited:
It is my sprites, and i dont like thiefs....

they taking my ideas, my exp stages, my sprites ,lol, "King Black Dragon" "Black Demon" is my sprites that he thiefed

Same with the eq he is showing...

Even using my spell with just a minor edit.

As i see, one of my old players in my server that is named "Ascorpion" is the "owner" of this ot, and he have taken all my sprites with some old ideas and new ones...

I dont accept this, Im forced to have a Packed Custom Client so you guys cant take my sprites?

Just Shame...

Last edited:
Mazen has approved it, thats why im using it, look at the credits down of my site....

Its supported by him.

It is my sprites, and i dont like thiefs....

they taking my ideas, my exp stages, my sprites ,lol, "King Black Dragon" "Black Demon" is my sprites that he thiefed

Same with the eq he is showing...

Even using my spell with just a minor edit.

As i see, one of my old players in my server that is named "Ascorpion" is the "owner" of this ot, and he have taken all my sprites with some old ideas and new ones...

I dont accept this, Im forced to have a Packed Custom Client so you guys cant take my sprites?

Just Shame...

Your sprites?

I never played on your server, neither downloaded your client. I got this from someone else, and I'm pretty sure it's not you?

If you can show that this is your work, I'll take action.

Well take a look on swev.se and how long that ot have been on...

Who did you get it from?

You can investigate it urself.

Ascorpion?, Ascorpion played my ot.

Well take a look on swev.se and how long that ot have been on...

Who did you get it from?

You can investigate it urself.

Ascorpion?, Ascorpion played my ot.

I got it from a guy from Egypt, complete with the spells etcetera. A complete datapack, looking like one that was released.

Ascorpion didn't contribute anything to it.

Well, My server has been released once because of my old hoster who scammed me... but that thread got removed after like 2-3 days so like 10 downloads had been and maybe he got it from there?, so please do not use my stuffs ;S

Well, My server has been released once because of my old hoster who scammed me... but that thread got removed after like 2-3 days so like 10 downloads had been and maybe he got it from there?, so please do not use my stuffs ;S

I'm sorry man, but this isn't really solid proof for me. We're building on this base, to create our own unique server.

Is The Fox maybe a name you know?

Yup, he is an egyptian who played my server and now asking me to help him to make a custom client with MY Sprites -.-

And of course i said no.

What more proof do you want? -.-

Back