• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] [8.54] Nevolutions ll Join today!

hah thanks to me nevolutions won't get spawmed by sweddy :)
Nice map+sprites+monsters guy! well done! i go play this server for a while!
Love the pet System...

Sweddy, please stop spamming this thread!
This server is way more better than yours!

i love morgaroth's place!! nice mapped Owners of Nevolutions

+ nice spells added :O
Nevolutions you guy's really got skills! look at the home made spell: exevo gran mas mort :O!! Excellent!

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbup: thumb up! :D
I love this serv

@sweddy, please leave this form, you have nothing to do here...

the only thing you wana do here is making this server looking bad and you want to advertise here for your server.
btw u contacted the owners since i didn't reply for 2 day's ;)?

No , i dont. and it is ad because of thiefing other's work. Please dont reply cuz u have nothing to do with this.

i have more to do with this than u think lol + it's not thiefed and becides... u thiefed ur server from Rufus, even he is in your team... he also said it in your forum so go and cry by your mum about your "stolen" server

haha i don't know anything ;)? haha sure........good luck with finding the Owners ;) :*

Ey my last thing... u said nobody could get you server because it was downloadable for just a small time, but if nobody ever downloaded it, how could they thief you?

Back