• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever I try to sign up to the forum it redirects me to the buy premium page.
Hmm ok, well don't mind that. The Forum will be active once server has launched for real ;)

Any news.....?
are you retard or what? you gonna ask them every hour if there is any news? They gave enough information in 72 hours they will come with some news. so stop spamming your shit that you are losing interest blabla after weeks/months of waiting these few days won't destroy it lol.

Calm down guys :) I understand how annoying the waiting is, but believe me when i say, it is as much annoying to us, as to you guys :p If not even more hehe, weekend is finally here. And we're hoping to get a lot done here ;)

One day, it'll be online.

RealOTS, coming 2014 to a computer near you.

SOS WINS THE WHOLE THING ANYWAY

is the next friday launch date still possible or its a nono now?

if you kill 3 players under 8 hours you'll get a red skull that will remain for 30 days. If you kill 7 players under 8 hours you will be banned for 30 days ?? wtf
So it will be exp rate 3x? skill 3x? magic 2x?

Last edited:
Ban is for 7 days????
We have not decided the amount of days for punishments yet, even though info site says so. But i can tell you that we're gonna be really fair and take actions against rule breakers.
Botters for example will get a ban + warning. On a second occasion they will be deleted. Period

Finally some progress guys! :) Starting to see more and more brightness! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom