• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my team will play, we're former champions on nova. Around 400 people from all over sweden are joining.

Polacks, cover your eyes. Eveyone else, cover your ears coz we will be shouting.

I have a request from Dennis (Piccaro Del'Toro Isara, Excail Berylia, Sugusit Galana) Wondering if there is any oldschoolers that is going to play realots?

PM me or just post here :)

I have a request from Dennis (Piccaro Del'Toro Isara, Excail Berylia, Sugusit Galana) Wondering if there is any oldschoolers that is going to play realots?

PM me or just post here :)
you can tell him that no oldschoolers will start, only newschoolers

Tried this server and it sucks balls. Played 1 time and it got restarted, didnt play second time just watched it fall again lol
If you just read the lines you should know that this is a BETA server. That means its just a test server to keep people happy and to check out how the server will be when its lauched, so if you dont might keep that negative tought to yourself :)

Tried this server and it sucks balls. Played 1 time and it got restarted, didnt play second time just watched it fall again lol
New account=clearly someone who is jelly.

MODS who is his main account?

Also, news?

I would love to get back to the old days, but I don't have time to play a 3x server.. to much rl I guess. You should really consider making something suitable for us busy life people. I think it will give you even more players.

Kindly regards

I would love to get back to the old days, but I don't have time to play a 3x server.. to much rl I guess. You should really consider making something suitable for us busy life people. I think it will give you even more players.

Kindly regards
You'd be suprised man, 3x will end up being very quick on 7.7 being that you do not need to sit around and make runes.

Sure, it will be slow when you are grinding rotworms but it will end up being too quick I gurantee it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back