• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you guys are the basterds that hacked tibia in 2005 and maked it to be offline for weeks. fu... i had vacation those weeks in 2005

Some of my peopeo will play, I heard mex his team will play and also Ond's team.

we will play abit but with less, cause not so many of us like such lowrate serversxd

Will free account spells be free, or do we have to buy them all?

So you have been working on this project for a couple months now.
Now you decide to put a launch date within 2 days from the start and there is not even a website people can check out.
Your over rushing it but whatevah

Will you be able to pay with other things then paypal? Mine is blocked :< M
Maybe you can add moneybookers

Yes i am :) What was your ingame name? Im positive that if we really played together I'll remember you

Sorry for the late replay but I wasn't very high, um I remember I had one swedish friend was more closer to you and by him I think you helped me with some things... Can't really remember what my name was unless it was Belden, but I this is way back... So haha I don't remember my other names lol Q.Q

i hope the only donation is premmium rose not change name, unbann, etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom