• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current programmer is gettin' ddosed ( I cannot spoil the name who's ddosin him ) but its an old concurent to RealOTS, so they'll hopefully get the website and exp rates reseted and fixed untill tomorrow.
idk why you guys are opening it so soon, even if you don't want to admit it your rushing through ;/;/ will be lucky if there are no problems at launch

I Lol'd at the video of the dudes who bought exp. the one recording even sent the message of level up through the channels as if it was a nice accomplishment.

Btw, Ruuska please consider with your team the 2x gold idea, or at least 1.5x or any sort of reasonably higher gold drop. about loot I would say 1,5x its ok for me, if you are able to keep a balance between what people can earn with dropped gold vs Loot you'll be able to set it at 1x. (in my opinion)

Website will come next year on 23th of march

Today everything will work fine, as well as their programmer has fixed a new secured IP. They will continue working, everything will hopefully be workin! Have faith!

I will be selling premiums ingame - If you wanna buy, drop me a message here.

Wish i could start already!

Takes to long -.-

I will be selling roses ingame too! MSG ME on the forum if you want one!

You can already take account of the game and download client realots?

I'll let you guys know when it's time to sign up! We had some delay but we're fine it seems, will be just be a bit longer night tonight! :p

Ruuska, so what will the lootrate be? 1,5x items and 2x gold I hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back