• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If light bolts are 44, then raise power bolts to 45-50.

If light bolts are 44, then raise power bolts to 45-50.

yeah this is one of the complains people had on realots. Making powerbolts was useless because lightbolts were better for 6 gp's each.

I'd recomend to just remove powerbolts and add "conjure lightbolts" since lightbolts fill the funktion of powerbolts.

yeah this is one of the complains people had on realots. Making powerbolts was useless because lightbolts were better for 6 gp's each.

I'd recomend to just remove powerbolts and add "conjure lightbolts" since lightbolts fill the funktion of powerbolts.
Or remove light bolts and buff power bolts?

Nice to see the power bolt animation (shows when they are using stronger ammunition) cause light bolts look exactly like bolts.

Should honestly make light bolts 40, power bolts 45 however.

Yeah, that's a good idea. I don't know if the current hoster know's how to change things like this and i doubt Dennis is going to put down time changing this. It's really good as it is - but of cource things can be better.

We can change this, i'll discuss it with my partner when he gets home from work. You guys have a good point in what you're saying, thanks!
We can't think of every detail :D So we need your feedback!

Awesome to see this coming! Im tired of 1 month crashing OTs.

PS: Maybe a poll about Light bolts/Power bolts?

Is this the realots that rxrob released or is it the "pure" one from Dennis?

This is the pure version from Dennis, with the exact same proxies he used aswell.

with other words, this server will make love too you.

Reduce magic level loss, atm its impossible to keep mag lvl 9 on a knight lol :p

Awesome to see this coming! Im tired of 1 month crashing OTs.

PS: Maybe a poll about Light bolts/Power bolts?
Light bolts will be, i loved them, so i'll config power bolts. Easiest way, and since they are rare, hard to get i'll make them more powerful than light bolts :)

Is this the realots that rxrob released or is it the "pure" one from Dennis?
As mentioned, it is the "pure" version yes :) RxRob had 400mb of files, we have 1.3 gb of orginal files :p

Power bolts have been buffed, they are now stronger than light bolts! :)

I will definately play this ot.
Don't get me wrong. I love how U tryin to improve and adjust this version. I just think U r making too complex changes that are not so necessary.
Actually it may work inversly than your plan is. And there are much simplier solution if u want to make pal and ek stronger.

I know it's probably not the best place for my own ideas but my proposition is

1. For knight: add 5 or even 10 extra cap per level, give him 1 mana and 2 hp better regeneration
2. For pally: conjure 20 bolts instead of 10, conjure 2 or 3 power bolts instead of 1, 1 mana and 1 hp better regeneration

U can just try to combine it on ur own. Maybe if u really wanna add extra dmg just give 3atk points to bolts.

Wanna buff paladin and knight. You don't have to add custom weapons (enchated SCA or some other shits). Try to fix this with possibly simpliest ways because they are usually the best.

edited.

I will for sure play ek or rp and i really don't need any orsha weapons.

Last edited:
haha how'd u get ml 9 on a knight when it's 1x mana rate on the test serv? hahaha

I will definately play this ot.
Don't get me wrong. I love how U tryin to improve and adjust this version. I just think U r making too complex changes that are not so necessary.
Actually it may work inversly than your plan is. And there are much simplier solution if u want to make pal and ek stronger.

I know it's probably not the best place for my own ideas but my proposition is

1. For knight: add 5 or even 10 extra cap per level, give him 1 mana and 2 hp better regeneration
2. For pally: conjure 20 bolts instead of 10, conjure 2 or 3 power bolts instead of 1, 1 mana and 1 hp better regeneration

U can just try to combine it on ur own. Maybe if u really wanna add extra dmg just give 3atk points to bolts.

Wanna buff paladin and knight. You don't have to add custom weapons (enchated SCA or some other shits). Try to fix this with possibly simpliest ways because they are usually the best.

edited.

I will for sure play ek or rp and i really don't need any orsha weapons.

SCA is not an orsha weapon. There are no custom weapons.

You can enchant your weapons for around 10k and it lasts for 6h and gives +12 attack.

Knight's are just as they we're in 7.7 exept that their weapons have more attack, same goes for paladins.

realots is the best oldschool ot that ever existed imo, gl. I don't have time to play a 3x server but if I would then I'd certainly play.

on the weapons dmg increase: it was really balanced at older realots servers, it's good. Giving more mana/hp ticks and letting pallies conjuring more bolts destroys the oldschool feeling imo.

realots is the best oldschool ot that ever existed imo, gl. I don't have time to play a 3x server but if I would then I'd certainly play.

on the weapons dmg increase: it was really balanced at older realots servers, it's good. Giving more mana/hp ticks and letting pallies conjuring more bolts destroys the oldschool feeling imo.

I am against radical changes. If u played this serv before and u say it was all fine so it's okey. I just don't want to see 50% of serv population being EK's and I think there are other ways to equalize chances than adding 12 atk to weapons. Faster egeneration was just an example (obviously very bad one).
But as I said if people who played this server before saying it was all right then I don't bother and don't worry.

It was balanced indeed, and I'm pretty sure that even though we buffed Knights and Paladins majority will play mage.

As mentioned, it is the "pure" version yes :) RxRob had 400mb of files, we have 1.3 gb of orginal files :p
May I ask how the hell you got your hands on the original version? It's impossible to get in contact with Dennis. :/

May I ask how the hell you got your hands on the original version? It's impossible to get in contact with Dennis. :/
Known him for quite a long time. And with some detailed plans of ours, about how to host the server and for what cause. He agreed on it :) Of course he want's to see it succeed, he just don't have the time required himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom