• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2x gold ,1x lootrate, this is for long term.

Oh really? tell me then how fights will looks like?? As far I remember on the latest realots gold drop was also highered and still on fights everyone had 10sds and 5 mag walls.
So shut the fuck up u moron.

I vote for 1,5x loot rate. I really doubt this will only be a RPG server. Like 80% of the community will start here only to war. If they don't get cash to fight, they will eventually play another OT. To be honest, Tibia is one of the most boring RPG games ever made. But one of the greatest games to fight on.
It's more serious wars on low rates, more fun. 4-6 teams are starting only to war. Last realots had like 40 rpgers and 200-300 war players. Or am I wrong? When the war teams got bored, the OT died. Easy as that.

I really hope this server will last longer than 3-4 months, but really doubt it.

With 1x lootrate it would become too hard I'm sure, killed 5 orshabaals with 1x lootrate, barely no rare items in those.

Yep I agree with Mex. Batizado you are just one of this noob war ots player who will play max 1 week and quit. This is long term.
@Ruuska , You should listen to your longterm players not war ots players

last time it died because of war teams. I just hope this time it will be more rpgrs than war mongols.

Last version die because kids aka warots player like zaowan,red de niro,batizado random pk all time. they act cool because they have team on 40 ppl gz. Ofc its problem with frags when you kill all you see -.-

We can always have good wars on servers like originaltibia and for sure 10x better wars than we will have on realots.

Last version die because kids aka warots player like zaowan,red de niro,batizado random pk all time. they act cool because they have team on 40 ppl gz. Ofc its problem with frags when you kill all you see -.-

+ the pathetic amount of pingers. It was very populaire on realots.

who are u then mr Noname? Did u really have to make an new otland acc to write bullshits here?

So are the most people who is going to play. The community changed - either accept it or dont play at all lol.

We have some future plans to solve these typical war issues. My goal is for the people who seek war, to be able to get it. And for the RPG'ers to be able to RPG :p
Don't get me wrong, some changes and updates will come. Just not all at once

Who are you kidding? Your team is a pure war team.
but it wasnt us who started stupid low lvl full of noob chars war on last iryonts realots. Masgen started war with everyone. And he was first to quit

who are u then mr Noname? Did u really have to make an new otland acc to write bullshits here?

Who cares on who i am and what i achieve on tibia? the most important is that i earn more money than you irl. you will never ever make in your life time :)

Also I once had a otland account but that was 5 years ago . I dont sit on forums all day you know. I just made my account so i can write my opinions.

And who cares how much you earn? NO ONE, NO ONE. You can buy 1000000x roses and take a lvl 100 in 2 weeks but still such a noob like you will quit after 2 deaths ;)

Who cares on who i am and what i achieve on tibia? the most important is that i earn more money than you irl. you will never ever make in your life time :)

Also I once had a otland account but that was 5 years ago . I dont sit on forums all day you know. I just made my account so i can write my opinions.

Who care's who the fuck you are in real life.

Please don't turn this thread into a pathetic fucking "who's the best" thread. All the other threads already have that shit, and no one gives a fuck if you we're the best team on the last version or if blabla team just camped pz all the time.

Fremmed, i'm pretty sure servers die when "war" people get bored and start to random PK, not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back