• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah all the accounts are removed , looks like theyre getting it going though.

I guess they just using an empty database to keep the server running so they don't loose uptime %s.

The real database might be only not used, thats why it says account data is not valid.

If there any questions towards the server they can be asked to me. If there any problems that are people dealing with they can be asked in a conversation towards me!

Crusty, can you give us any information to as when the "new" launch might occur, also will there be a FAIR reset to lvl 1 or will u make everyone lvl 8?

Server reset would be the only fair and reasonable thing to do. Making everyone lvl 8 is just dumb and does not promote a longterm, oldschool ot.
The only option here is to reset it completely, fix everything, re-launch it on another day. This way everything can go as planned and everyone gets a fresh/fair start.

At this point nobody knows if the accounts are gonna be reseted aswell as "plan" to make everybody level 8. There is a post from the scripter in Ruuska his crew that the server is gonna be lauched at Friday the 22th, but there is not a official post about it so this are all rumors for now!

Dont make everybody lvl 8 it will suck just restart next friday

Trust me administration, do this \/ +reset.
no

fuck that shit

you fuckers better give us our:

-2x fucking gold drop
-1x fucking loot
-enchant fucking weapons
-everyone level 1
-countdown on website
-5x exp on first day

this is the best fucking solution.

the website isn't even functional.

no online list? houses don't work, forums suck.

fucking listen to me faggots.

Also, it's being full reset as the data was lost.

Thank god, Dennis himself told me this (hardware issue)

I think legiters idea is pretty good.
Well that's because you have a brain, people who lack general comprehension will automatically assume my idea is bad because they probably didn't even read it/think it through.

Just do everything ready and make sure it will work, lauch at friday 18.00-17.00.
If its possible firsts 5 hours 5x and after that back to 3x.

Btw really hillarious sylar, we got to main before you. And you claim u were first in main haha...
true story, but I didnt get up to main, I was just lvl 8, then I logged out cus of food etc.

So theoretical way I was the first to main ;] wasnt I ond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back