• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
reset the server
do not make 5x exp or more gold or anything, just reset it! with 5x exp in1 day people can easily take 30lvl+ or even 40

I would say start everything like normal but change start pacc days to 10 days. If everything works as it should that is a good compensation

true story, but I didnt get up to main, I was just lvl 8, then I logged out cus of food etc.

So theoretical way I was the first to main ;] wasnt I ond?
Lol let's see who's first to main when there is a proper launch with countdown.

reset the server
do not make 5x exp or more gold or anything, just reset it! with 5x exp in1 day people can easily take 30lvl+ or even 40
Ye but server rates should be 1x loot, 2x gold anyways; they half assed the launch and didn't change either.

They update there facebook quite OK not the best but the info comes there so i would suggest you people going there :X and also i was lvl 18 but i dont wana spend 5 hours of rook with that slow spawn rate 10 min for skelly spawn and 10 min spawn is never gonna get a skeleton spawned after 150 ppl online crowded in rook :X:X:X

Agree 100% with full restart, no lame compensations except maybe added premium time as someone suggested. Also this time maybe u have the Countdown properly. I went to bathroom 14:50 came back 14:55 and server was on. I know its 5 minutes but atleast keep the COUNTDOWN to the exact timestamp next time. (People talking smack its really w/e now, full reset is inevitable and 90% of people are still gonna play). Just get everything fixed. Sincerely, eager to play.

The game server suffered a hardware (harddrive) failure during its launch. I'll assist the server's staff with getting it back online. I think it's in the best interest of the server if a proper (clean) launch is made, and will help to assure this doesn't occur again. The staff will announce a new launch date shortly. /Dennis
if we knew exactly how long it would take we would let you know, we are doing our best trying to solve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back