• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khaldtor where was your bigmouth on Oldera? Hiding I guess :( but sure ill take you down without any problems. Wait and see ;) Ill destroy your gameplay on RealOTs and make you pay me.

It's kinda creepy how OBSESSED you are with me.

Don't you get it? I'm Done with Tibia PvP. Its just boring nowdays. I've done my part.
I've ruled about every German hosted Rl tibia server from Nova to Xerena, I've had the best pvpers known in Tibia run from me on Inferna. I've Bested some of the best players of all time.

I don't need to prove myself. Just leave me the hell alone.

I'm SORRY okay, I'm sorry that i hurt your feelings man. Since i obviously did with your pathetic obsession with me. Come on and Kill me all you want, and imagine that i will pay you. Like i give a shit. Everytime i go in for the pvp, everyone is either calling me a botter, camping pz or dead. Like i said, It's boring why don't you get that?

It's kinda creepy how OBSESSED you are with me.

Don't you get it? I'm Done with Tibia PvP. Its just boring nowdays. I've done my part.
I've ruled about every German hosted Rl tibia server from Nova to Xerena, I've had the best pvpers known in Tibia run from me on Inferna. I've Bested some of the best players of all time.

I don't need to prove myself. Just leave me the hell alone.

I'm SORRY okay, I'm sorry that i hurt your feelings man. Since i obviously did with your pathetic obsession with me. Come on and Kill me all you want, and imagine that i will pay you. Like i give a shit. Everytime i go in for the pvp, everyone is either calling me a botter, camping pz or dead. Like i said, It's boring why don't you get that?

I wanna be in your team. You is superman. You is strong ladder.

Sorry i don't have a team, they're all retierd :( But if i had one i would have given you a spot, NO PROBLEM FRIEND!

Thanks man. I appreciate very much. If I fix more time then friday evenings and saturdays I will play. I am not very good but at least I m loyal and obedient so we will make strong team.

Khaldtor where was your bigmouth on Oldera? Hiding I guess :( but sure ill take you down without any problems. Wait and see ;) Ill destroy your gameplay on RealOTs and make you pay me.

big man! xDD

Who cares about killing ppl on Oldera?

Anyone can kill anyone because everyone has a bunch of supplies and exp, irrelevant tbh.
what is ur point here? Is it irrelevant because almost only player skill matters in battles, instead of how much you pg'd your character?

Did anyone ask you if you'd play the first day?

I don't know why you would think anyone would actually give a fuck.
Ppl was talking about higher rate on rook to make it faster, I gave them my solution to make rook fast :p

what is ur point here? Is it irrelevant because almost only player skill matters in battles, instead of how much you pg'd your character?
True war on tibia is more than "hurr durr I sd'd UE'd you"

It's about which side has more supplies, more money, more control.

Clearly you are from 8.0+

True war on tibia is more than "hurr durr I sd'd UE'd you"

It's about which side has more supplies, more money, more control.

Clearly you are from 8.0+
lets break this up:
I'm saying true war is about team skill / individual skill
You're saying true war is about more supplies, more money, more control

If you think true war is about more supplies, more money, more control (more lvls and pging) I suggest you go back to 8.6+ because they way you think exactly fits in there. In 8.6+ its all about levels, supplies and money.

Could you also elaborate more how my statement made you think I am from 8.0+? I'm trying to see a connection but I really can't atm.

Hey guys! What happened to all the good suggestions? Couldn't you take all those personal vendettas in PM's or something? :D

Will take this into consideration, I'm not impossible to make changes, I'll do a poll about this once the server is up! :)

The thing is, this is not some small change or update, this is a game changer. The playerbase your server will get will come from oldschool players that is currently playing servers without zones (without pz on boats)

And thus they will not choose not to play because of non existant zones. However, many regard 7.72 as a step towards new tibia which is what it is. Many people from oldschool will choose to simply not play realots due to it being too much new tibia.

My point is that since the people who will start already play non zone servers, and will then have no problem with realots being free tibia world instead of being a step into having PZ zones eveywhere. Do you know they even got pz on hunt places in new tibia now? PZ on boats is the worst thing possible imo. I will play no matter what, but I am also sure many people will regard realots as a zone server and will not choose to play. Changing this after the server has already started is better than nothing but then many people who would want to play would miss the entire main event on the server which is; the start. Some might start afterwards but it is no question that this will decrease the big playerbase which could have been.

My reason for writing this is to try to explain that removing PZ on boats will only increase the playerbase, and not as much if you do it after the server has already been started. I want this server to be as big as possible, as good as possible because I myself am going to play so I hope you also realize this and make this poll of yours before starting it. Also announcing the zone free server atleast 3 days before start so the new tibia haters will notice and spread the news.

Over and out, Sai

To make this decision, it would be great with a poll.

Create on urself ruska, I know we can't make polls about every little detail but this plays a big part of the game!
Boat with PZ or WITHOUT!

The thing is, this is not some small change or update, this is a game changer. The playerbase your server will get will come from oldschool players that is currently playing servers without zones (without pz on boats)

And thus they will not choose not to play because of non existant zones. However, many regard 7.72 as a step towards new tibia which is what it is. Many people from oldschool will choose to simply not play realots due to it being too much new tibia.

My point is that since the people who will start already play non zone servers, and will then have no problem with realots being free tibia world instead of being a step into having PZ zones eveywhere. Do you know they even got pz on hunt places in new tibia now? PZ on boats is the worst thing possible imo. I will play no matter what, but I am also sure many people will regard realots as a zone server and will not choose to play. Changing this after the server has already started is better than nothing but then many people who would want to play would miss the entire main event on the server which is; the start. Some might start afterwards but it is no question that this will decrease the big playerbase which could have been.

My reason for writing this is to try to explain that removing PZ on boats will only increase the playerbase, and not as much if you do it after the server has already been started. I want this server to be as big as possible, as good as possible because I myself am going to play so I hope you also realize this and make this poll of yours before starting it. Also announcing the zone free server atleast 3 days before start so the new tibia haters will notice and spread the news.

Over and out, Sai
I get your point! This is not a small request indeed, but so far two people have agreed on it being a good thing, to remove pz from boats. A poll would be needed yes, but there's also a big question that maybe you haven't thought of. Should we try to launch this already delayed launch asap? Or should we focus on things like this, which possibly could delay it with another month or so. I do not know how much time this would take for a pro programmer. I never got the chance to talk about it with my crew really, I will do it today. First of all we have to take a look on how much work it would be really. I'll get back to you! If it's even possible to do without weeks/month of delay. I'll then make a poll! :)

It is worth delaying the server 2 weeks for this but I really doub't it'll even take one week. Probably not even days. Obviously I don't know how realots work but removing PZ from a couple of boats and carpets can't be that hard.

On the PZ Zone at boats matter:

Sure it sounds all fun to remove the PZ, but from start? No.
And it's simple, the players you'd get for removing the PZ zone from start would be PK teams mainly looking for a fun few days with boat traps.
Announcing that it will be implemented later on is better, as then you tell everyone that it will come. And mostly Wars/battles get alot more fun without the PZ on boats. You do need the "bring me to" script tho.

Sai you love Pking. Especially at lower levels, and at the start since its alot more fun. But imagine all thoose players hardcore and mostly casual that decides to go play Realots despite lack of time around the start, and find themselves killed at lvl 20-30 ( at the point where if you gathered enough supplies it gets easier to lvl) beeing trapped at a boat with no escape and killed loosing everything they own more or less. Thier motivation would die right there and then. Maybe never to be able to get the motivation back to keep playing.

Also, i'd like to add. Polls won't really do you any good. You want a great server, the biggest there is most likley. Then you need alot of players to come to Realots from all other clients and versions. making a poll before the start would get you 200 votes from thoose players already into oldschool not the bigger crowd.

You need to focus on the BIG picture, stop thinking small. Make it noob friendly, lets face it most ppl posting here is somewhat experinced oldschool players. We can handle anything, we will still play. Its the new newbies you need to focus on.

On the PZ Zone at boats matter:

Sure it sounds all fun to remove the PZ, but from start? No.
And it's simple, the players you'd get for removing the PZ zone from start would be PK teams mainly looking for a fun few days with boat traps.
Announcing that it will be implemented later on is better, as then you tell everyone that it will come. And mostly Wars/battles get alot more fun without the PZ on boats. You do need the "bring me to" script tho.

Sai you love Pking. Especially at lower levels, and at the start since its alot more fun. But imagine all thoose players hardcore and mostly casual that decides to go play Realots despite lack of time around the start, and find themselves killed at lvl 20-30 ( at the point where if you gathered enough supplies it gets easier to lvl) beeing trapped at a boat with no escape and killed loosing everything they own more or less. Their motivation would die right there and then. Maybe never to be able to get the motivation back to keep playing.

So then he should disable lootbag stealing since then newbs would lose all their motivation to play after losing their hard earned lootbags. Might aswell turn off pvp. Set everyone at the same level.Infinite healing rune to everyone since if a noob die he will quit.

Bullshit man. Here's my point. No matter what happen noob will die eventually and quit. If its noty at lvl 30,it will be at lvl 40,50 or 60. Tibia is a rough world. If you cant handle getting pk'ed you play non pvp server or just any other game where dying doesnt means anything.

If the programmer will last 2 months making the boat take you to random places you should just keep it as it is, if he can do that and remove the pzones in some days I don't see any problem.

If you wand random pks that cant br punnished then remove pz on boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back