• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On second thought, I kind of like having PZ on boats.

It makes me think twice about taking PZ on ank or something, because you are limited to the ank/darama continent. You can't suddenly travel to venore.

Makes it RISKIER to take PZ, which is something I remember from last RealOTS.

Will there be a possibility to get premium for ingame gold?

On the PZ Zone at boats matter:

Sure it sounds all fun to remove the PZ, but from start? No.
And it's simple, the players you'd get for removing the PZ zone from start would be PK teams mainly looking for a fun few days with boat traps.
Announcing that it will be implemented later on is better, as then you tell everyone that it will come. And mostly Wars/battles get alot more fun without the PZ on boats. You do need the "bring me to" script tho.

Sai you love Pking. Especially at lower levels, and at the start since its alot more fun. But imagine all thoose players hardcore and mostly casual that decides to go play Realots despite lack of time around the start, and find themselves killed at lvl 20-30 ( at the point where if you gathered enough supplies it gets easier to lvl) beeing trapped at a boat with no escape and killed loosing everything they own more or less. Thier motivation would die right there and then. Maybe never to be able to get the motivation back to keep playing.

This is the problem with polls. People don't base their vote on logical information they simple read a line and cast randomly. Boat traps wouldn't be possible due to the instant travel command and parcels or anytinhg else not working to trap.

This is the problem with polls. People don't base their vote on logical information they simple read a line and cast randomly. Boat traps wouldn't be possible due to the instant travel command and parcels or anytinhg else not working to trap.
Having boats not being PZ are retarded man.

It makes the world feel so linear. You're PvPing on one huge continent and then you suddenly teleport to another continent via the boat.

Makes PvP less risky, makes it easier to get away, and has the potential to make noobs quit.

It's a really sh1tty idea of you really break it down.

it means you will need to buy it off of a player that bought it for real money anyway, right?
yeah like on tibianic. Finding premium rose sellers shouldn't be a problem, has atleast never been on tibianic

This feature is for those who for some reason cannot donate themselves. So that everyone has the chance to play with premium, even though you'll have to work for it.
But on the other hand, most people work for money too so :p

Start the final version! :) or at least post the date when we could expect it :p

All other Oldschool servers suck, except for Tibianic.. but that's 7.4... Please open realots and stop the spread of more bad servers :p ?

This feature is for those who for some reason cannot donate themselves. So that everyone has the chance to play with premium, even though you'll have to work for it.
But on the other hand, most people work for money too so :p
"donate"
I just remember that in realots everybody had premium without any payments, and I just wanted to make it clear if that will be changed within the next launch of this server.

"donate"
I just remember that in realots everybody had premium without any payments, and I just wanted to make it clear if that will be changed within the next launch of this server.
I'd rather have premium as a donation than exp etc like in 2008 realots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back