• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you
Should just shutdown the entire server to atleast keep it fair for the people who can't log in

Yes you should.. This is so unfair for us who can't loggin.. The open it when everything works!!!

i cant spend too much time outside im geting sick.

Mex just be patience.. With al that crying and complaining about the problem THAT WE ALL KNOW OF. We as players cant do anything about it and beside that im very sure that for all of you that are crying you could not do it any better and if you could you would have done it.

So go back outside again, theres nothing we can do then wait this out

but you know ppl are no life and wanna play i will sitt here and wait to server to on so we can log in and pg as fuck no sleep

to bad iryont had it once in his hands and hosted it perfectly without any problems except that he gave up this project. Now playing other realots u can compare it to iryont's realots thats why im complaining cuz i know there are ppl who can host it better but they dont want to :<

The amount of hate on this thread is way too high, chill out people.

to bad iryont had it once in his hands and hosted it perfectly without any problems except that he gave up this project. Now playing other realots u can compare it to iryont's realots thats why im complaining cuz i know there are ppl who can host it better but they dont want to :<

So you claim to have files, tell me what is inside "monsters.db" if you answer wrong, you don't have any files.

yeah launch was definitely not rushed, gj realots team-.-

b1jyRON.png

People are taking lvl 20s before we can even loggin, this is just bullshit rofl

You're a little fucking bitch. Your complaints about a downtime in a private tibia server shows how fucking pathetic your life is.

If you've got such a crush on Iryont, go play his servers.

People are taking lvl 20s before we can even loggin, this is just bullshit rofl

Indeed, this is what bugs me the most. Right now people are gaining an unfair advantage because they can exp while other people can't due to server problems. Something has to be done otherwise this imbalance will set the tone for the rest of the server.

Any information Ruuska? Would be great to hear whats going on so people would know wheter to sleep or to not sleep xD

19:41 You advanced from Level 7 to Level 8.

@everyone being offline

u mad bro?

Indeed, this is what bugs me the most. Right now people are gaining an unfair advantage because they can exp while other people can't due to server problems. Something has to be done otherwise this imbalance will set the tone for the rest of the server.

Buy a bottle of koffienpills. Theyre cheep and effective. Eat one every 3h and you'll take level 50 in three days.

You're welcome.

Jokes aside, i think he's doing the best he can. Thing like these are expected when a server gets attacked.

so is the server going to be fixed or not idk what should i do, keep waiting or keep waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back