• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S I won't be playing this server that much, so reset or no reset doesn't matter to me.

P.S I won't be playing this server that much, so reset or no reset doesn't matter to me.
EYkkbub.png

Something to note also, "no restarts or server resets, if there is something new it will be updated within next server save."
They should stick to what they've said.

Something to note also, "no restarts or server resets, if there is something new it will be updated within next server save."
They should stick to what they've said.
it makes 0 sense if it doesn't reset, this is coming from someone who got level 17.

I don't really care myself if anyone is ahead in levels as i won't be playing much but these seamingly small advantages can actually make a huge difference, being level 15-20 when the majority of people are around 1-5 = free spawns all over the mainland, the small advantage becomes bigger and what stops the people who leveled today from pulling an allnighter themselves? It might not seem like much of an advantage but it is.

yep you better watch out sai is lvl 14 and is best lvler

No but really. If I weren't 14 and 6 instead, I'd vote for not resetting aswell. Why? Because it took me 4 hours to leave rook. That should say enough. I'd be glad if it weren't so many people in rook the next time I logged in even if it meant they having a few lvls higher (which they taken manually fair and square) aslong as no one is given free lvls that's fine with me.

No but really. If I weren't 14 and 6 instead, I'd vote for not resetting aswell. Why? Because it took me 4 hours to leave rook. That should say enough. I'd be glad if it weren't so many people in rook the next time I logged in even if it meant they having a few lvls higher (which they taken manually fair and square) aslong as no one is given free lvls that's fine with me.

I agree with this 100%

I also wanna know when ss is, my guess however is between 6-9 am GMT+1

this is what i see randomly at several different places in my *updaed!?* facebook news feed. I get just as happy and disappointed every time I see *12 hours ago*

no

fuck that shit

you fuckers better give us our:

-2x fucking gold drop
-1x fucking loot
-enchant fucking weapons
-everyone level 1
-countdown on website
-5x exp on first day

this is the best fucking solution.

the website isn't even functional.

no online list? houses don't work, forums suck.

fucking listen to me faggots.
bumpang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back