• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my team gives this another 2 hours before we move on to Mastercores, sure it's empty atm, but it's a good OT and at least have a reliable host. Tic tac

It's nothing we can do, all server files are lost cause of the HDD failure, so we need to re-compile all files, but trust me we'll do a compensation which benefits every player!

Me and my team gives this another 2 hours before we move on to Mastercores, sure it's empty atm, but it's a good OT and at least have a reliable host. Tic tac
i'm sure you mean tic tock, but enjoy the ghost town that is Mastercores

To follow our progress with information and notifications, simply Like our Facebook page located here

Don't listen to this KoksVirre guy, lol. He's just a troll

Who cares about you and your team of 12 year olds

For me server can start next year, just give us info. If they would have any knowledge they set up a realistic time and stick to that, for example next Friday.
Just let everyone know and please people stop act like you have anything else to do than play tibia.. you doing rookgard 1 time or 20 have no difference

hahah exactly WHO IS YOUR TEAM? IF you refer to us we WONT play mastercores. *
I'd like another reset on Original , pvp enf with skull system
100x to 30 then 10x forever.. the current stage was boring when everybody "Nobodys" can make level 100 and be fuck annoying (Ali Bomaye) for example
and few other changes, Zaowann or dominikk / somebody pm for skype and we can make nice warek on ots?????

mex is that why ur team run around and rook ur charS? :::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring noob

Dude it took 1 hour to make level 100 it was fucking noob ot and dude most of you was below level 60 after getting rooked
Expstage with to big steps r boring, 10x is perfect stage from 30 then its perfect mid rate and he should higher lootrate abit
you even got kicked as commander from your team HAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back