• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ss fucked up? xd

quality shit for an already struggling server

Last edited:
Programmer did some work last night, seems it caused the crash at ss. Trying to get a hold of him so we can fix it asap

Well if you're gonna make changes to a server, isn't it smart to be available at the SS? Just to make sure it all went well.

You should beg on kne for Dennis help, he's the only one that actually can do BIGGER fixes~ How long has this guy now been working on this server?
Still his biggest fix is distance ring (I'm not trying to offend anyone, but this is the truth) It's obvious why he can't do it.. he don't got enough experience to work with the cip files which only few can read - I know dennis is afk in brain but isn't there a way to make him for interested?

It seems that in Ruuska team sleeping for a whole day is a kind of reward after a job :D

And with the current frag/skull system the server is almost unplayable and no it's not because you can't kill random peoples for fun, it's because you can't even kill the players who's killing your friends/members.. I know it's hard cored scripted but something should be figured out asap, I'm not asking for a raise of frags or something like that (would be good 2)
My suggestion would be to fix the frag counter (2 weeks counted) with the same ad mount of frags, but every 2 weeks it resets
Red skull 2 weeks

But this is one thing that would fix the current situation on the server right now (We fought for 3 hours without killing anyone, we just sit and look on each other for 3 hours) Since they r low levels and we're high levels its not worth for us taking unjust on them

Lets say if player 1 attack player 2 and player 2 is skulled (Obviously player 1 will get a yellow skull on player 2)
But if player 2 is in a guild everyone in his GUILD should have yellow om player 1 (that's fair? If someone want to kill your member you should be able to protect him.. right?
But lets say player 2s guild members attack those who's yellow, they player 1s guild members should also get a yellow on player 2s guild member
"Now you have a full working system that would prevent people for "skull bash" also it would be able to have a full working war."
Note: This wont affect any RPGERS, they r just as threaded as they were before

And those who will say "omg this is so complicated just fix "war mode system"
Warmode system will never work, there will always be people who left guilds - cancel warmode - not participating in the guild so nobody kill them without unjust etcetcetcetcetc we already did this on real tibia

And with the current frag/skull system the server is almost unplayable and no it's not because you can't kill random peoples for fun, it's because you can't even kill the players who's killing your friends/members.. I know it's hard cored scripted but something should be figured out asap, I'm not asking for a raise of frags or something like that (would be good 2)
My suggestion would be to fix the frag counter (2 weeks counted) with the same ad mount of frags, but every 2 weeks it resets
Red skull 2 weeks

But this is one thing that would fix the current situation on the server right now (We fought for 3 hours without killing anyone, we just sit and look on each other for 3 hours) Since they r low levels and we're high levels its not worth for us taking unjust on them

Lets say if player 1 attack player 2 and player 2 is skulled (Obviously player 1 will get a yellow skull on player 2)
But if player 2 is in a guild everyone in his GUILD should have yellow om player 1 (that's fair? If someone want to kill your member you should be able to protect him.. right?
But lets say player 2s guild members attack those who's yellow, they player 1s guild members should also get a yellow on player 2s guild member
"Now you have a full working system that would prevent people for "skull bash" also it would be able to have a full working war."

Warmode system will never work, there will always be people who left guilds - cancel warmode - not participating in the guild so nobody kill them without unjust etcetcetcetcetc we already did this on real tibia

99124221did_not_read.gif

Red skull 2 weeks

downloader.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back