• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I logged in and i died without see my character online LOL
Shit administartor dont know how to host good ot? Learn some programming if you want host a OT. What a waste of time

Why is everyone attacking Ruuska and his team? It's not their fault they are limited to just data files and only the experienced are able to do some more with the game bin, it's well known through the years what can and what can't be done, it seems everyone is new to this, like if they ever played it past level 100, come on.

Every server has it's downs, even mine could have been attacked by a huge DDoS, it's something that happens, even modern Tibia had it's week of downtime. Same shit happens with League of Legends NA we can have weeks of gameplay but when the servers fail a day, everyone starts to flame at Riot.

So if you trust the administration, you better just wait, grab a cop of coffee and wait for the game servers to be up again.

Ezzz i dont get it why they dont give us any information??

I don't know, but have you ever used Linux? I have and I hate it, it's just a little way too complicated for me, the same can be for some of them. Remember this is CIP Tibia, a server from a millionary company.

I will leave you these answers from .3lite (aka Iryont).

8. How long do you plan on hosting realots?

As long as there will be people willing to play it, though, the current version is already offline – I will be moving all characters to my own server due to all the problems with the original one.

This one is from Dennis:

13. Why did Iryont stop hosting realots?

I guess due to the workload. It’s very time intensive to make modifications to the server, requiring a lot of dedication.

---------------------

http://sammynsc.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/interview-with-dennis-aka-toor/
http://sammynsc.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/interview-with-iryont-aka-3lite/

My biggest regret:
-Donating on this kind of OT.

Yes i blame YOU Ruuska, you failed with this server. If you do not know how to work it then just stop hosting and stop wasting people's time.

Thanks for your comprenhension.

One player less on your server,
Regards

My biggest regret:
-Donating on this kind of OT.

Yes i blame YOU Ruuska, you failed with this server. If you do not know how to work it then just stop hosting and stop wasting people's time.

Thanks for your comprenhension.

One player less on your server,
Regards
QQ

was online, was logged in and playing, then "server is offline" box randomly popped up on screen and can't get on now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back