• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic gives me cancer so much flame on ruuska. Be happy he still hosts this serv because you guys cry about every little thing.. face it no server will be perfect ever and because of you guys hardly anyone feels like setting up a oldschool otserv.

Ruuska well done and dont let these cancerous kids bring you down. Also the people quitting the server, dont post it here nobody cares.

and because of you guys hardly anyone feels like setting up a oldschool otserv.

That is a funny statement, In my opinion nobody feeled like setting up one because it would get instant ddoss by a guy named Ryan.

This topic gives me cancer so much flame on ruuska. Be happy he still hosts this serv because you guys cry about every little thing.. face it no server will be perfect ever and because of you guys hardly anyone feels like setting up a oldschool otserv.

Ruuska well done and dont let these cancerous kids bring you down. Also the people quitting the server, dont post it here nobody cares.
I totally agree with you lol. He should give you the files and you could host it yourself. You are more trusted and a better host for sure

More trusted lmao. Give ruuska some time to figure shit out. He said at start everything takes time to fix shit. If you dislike the current state of the serv, quit it and come back when the server is in a better state.

That is a funny statement, In my opinion nobody feeled like setting up one because it would get instant ddoss by a guy named Ryan.

Ddos on ot community=ryan. Because ddosing is so 1337 and hard to do. If you research well enough you can prevent ddosing. My servers hardly took effect of any ddos attacks.

Ddos on ot community=ryan. Because ddosing is so 1337 and hard to do. If you research well enough you can prevent ddosing. My servers hardly took effect of any ddos attacks.
well you still ddos people who played your last server soooo not that weird people blame you

yeah right, im not even playing tibia as i don't have time like i said 1209301920 times

Guys, just stop playing instead of crying.

Everything is fine with RealOTS, they're doing their job very well.

Thanks Ruuska for bringing old times back

And keep it going.. :)

yah you really cannot say anything about this community, you being one of the most detrimental individuals and all. really backwards logic there as well, trying to justify your ddos by saying it's easy to prevent. just because a house's door is open doesn't mean you can walk in m8

yah you really cannot say anything about this community, you being one of the most detrimental individuals and all. really backwards logic there as well, trying to justify your ddos by saying it's easy to prevent. just because a house's door is open doesn't mean you can walk in m8

did i ever say that? i'm just saying ddos is piss easy for kids to do, that's why lately servers are being ddosed. i heard from others everyone blames me because everyone is to stupid to have an own brain

have you actually read this topic?

@nazor.oldera, Definitely on your side for this one. You can website ddos programs for 5$ and bring servers offline for hours if they have no protection. The fact the newbs are saying that it's you bringing down ALL these servers, just proves how many non-thinkers we have in this community.

There are many options in place for people to protect themselves or at least stop attacks faster rather than letting them continue to bring down the server.
IP Tables, CloudFlare, Multiple Scripts for Different Types of Protection and the list goes on.

@nazor.oldera, Definitely on your side for this one. You can website ddos programs for 5$ and bring servers offline for hours if they have no protection. The fact the newbs are saying that it's you bringing down ALL these servers, just proves how many non-thinkers we have in this community.

There are many options in place for people to protect themselves or at least stop attacks faster rather than letting them continue to bring down the server.
IP Tables, CloudFlare, Multiple Scripts for Different Types of Protection and the list goes on.

CloudFlare is not for gameservers though. A good start is getting your provider to block UDP on your machine at network level. You don't need UDP to host a tibia server and 90% of all attacks are udp.

@nazor.oldera, Wow seriously? I'll talk to my dedicated server company and see if thats possible with them. That sounds like the easiest way to take a giant step forward in protecting your server.

CloudFlare is not for gameservers though. A good start is getting your provider to block UDP on your machine at network level. You don't need UDP to host a tibia server and 90% of all attacks are udp.
Wow now you have stopped hosting servers you give this tip. You could be the famous but now you are the infamous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back