• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mercy towards botters....

http://4.ii.gl/LGVaMr.png

Also our GM Cho'gath managed to catch Elbeus (105 ms) last night, deletion inc.
It's so annoying man.

Elbeus is the only once who was caught.

Vidar and everyone with a brain uses BlackD.

If there was Tibiacam, I would be able to upload Vidar shooting me under a roof.

Taze and Mex worst botters of oldschool history..
Really why you keep playing old tibia version and then botting? go to real tibia or 9.00 clients.
I agree but I don't blame them. BlackD is readily available, you'd have to be an idiot not to use it.

All of GGWP uses it.

i can be a botter if its about cavebot i dont care but i still eat u without bot in pvp .

It's so annoying man.

Elbeus is the only once who was caught.

Vidar and everyone with a brain uses BlackD.

If there was Tibiacam, I would be able to upload Vidar shooting me under a roof.

obvious they do:/
ond team is playing low this ot. only rpgin till whatever lvl have unlimited cash with their bots and then feel good when they win a war laterxd
i don't get the war teams either why they let that happen? why don't sneak them on noob chars if you are to afraid on mains. i wish my tibianic team went here:(

Last edited:
obvious they do:/
ond team is playing low this ot. only rpgin till whatever lvl have unlimited cash with their bots and then feel good when they win a war laterxd
i don't get the war teams either why they let that happen? why don't sneak them on noob chars if you are to afraid on mains. i wish my tibianic team went here:(

we're doing what we think is good for the server :p war at this stage would kill the ot, look at the two teams thats been fighting until now, none of them are exping, people are selling their chars etc. we have no reason to go to war atm, and not everyone bots (I for one do not). show some respect and people might respect you back

Last edited:
this thread is 1% game advertisement and or strictly in-game related topics and 99% about the life of Doomsday Mex, and those who believe are superior than another dude just because they dont bot or they have a oldschool team or whatever the hell they consider is good.

seriously, what's this? an Mtv reality show? coz you certainly are a total drama. chill your tits and if you dont play the server just gtfo, i swear i see your shit in every 7.x server thread

this thread is 1% game advertisement and or strictly in-game related topics and 99% about the life of Doomsday Mex, and those who believe are superior than another dude just because they dont bot or they have a oldschool team or whatever the hell they consider is good.

seriously, what's this? an Mtv reality show? coz you certainly are a total drama. chill your tits and if you dont play the server just gtfo, i swear i see your shit in every 7.x server thread
but otland people enjoy mex tibialife, you dont?

Lol this video was so fcking baaad, fcking shit kills and shit movie.
Come to realots so i can rook u bitch'
Can see rpg player trying to war :D

Lol this video was so fcking baaad, fcking shit kills and shit movie.
Come to realots so i can rook u bitch'
Can see rpg player trying to war :D
Come to tibianic where ppl will rape your ass

we're doing what we think is good for the server :p war at this stage would kill the ot, look at the two teams thats been fighting until now, none of them are exping, people are selling their chars etc. we have no reason to go to war atm, and not everyone bots (I for one do not). show some respect and people might respect you back

and gaining lvl 200s and unlimited cash with bot, plus power abusing here and there. is all cause you wanna do good to the server? i got differnt thoughs about that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back