• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did cipsoft monsters combo 2 gfb after eachother + a attack? damn thats some op shiat

did cipsoft monsters combo 2 gfb after eachother + a attack? damn thats some op shiat

Yeah, CIP Tibia has a monster think interval of 500 ms, while OTServer has a a think interval of 1000 ms :)

-

You know, I'm really obsessed with Tibia 7.7 it's just that it travels my mind in time to those 2007 moments when I didn't know shit about life and all that :'( Good memories.

New realots movie:
dude don't make it look so tragic this war.. cause all you did was look by how two guilds were making eachother weak and you guys kept on rpg 24/7. and then on the right moment when there was no fun anymore you jumped in with ya unlmited cash/lvls;p?
what is it with the paralyze btw at 3:00;p hahaha is it originaltibia paralyzeXD?

dude don't make it look so tragic this war.. cause all you did was look by how two guilds were making eachother weak and you guys kept on rpg 24/7. and then on the right moment when there was no fun anymore you jumped in with ya unlmited cash/lvls;p?
what is it with the paralyze btw at 3:00;p hahaha is it originaltibia paralyzeXD?

So who could we have joined to make the war more fun? no side. If we would have joined one side the other side would have lost simple. We wanted peace between both sides so all could go back and rpg but vidars side dident agree so we join the other side and war ended.
Perhaps its real tibia paralyze XDDDDDD???

this paralyze would be overpowered for mid-highrates but not for lowrates since they are expensive and can't be used all the time like on originaltibia where its so much easier to get cash

atleast they fight with their own team not like u teaming up everyday with different ppl crying later u got pinged cuz everyone got ur ip??????
Or you are really stupid last man or u are just trolling

atleast they fight with their own team not like u teaming up everyday with different ppl crying later u got pinged cuz everyone got ur ip??????
I guess you are the only stupid guy here
Sfgt9ol.jpg

u are stupid if u think i was trying to get it back to play and stop botting and enjoy this server

ye they abandoned the server tbh, only a matter of time before it dies out now like every realots before this one :D

ye they abandoned the server tbh, only a matter of time before it dies out now like every realots before this one :D
not true, they set up a test server and are currently working on an antibot client among other things, but of course they are incredibly inactive when it comes to updating the community about what's going on.

not true, they set up a test server and are currently working on an antibot client among other things, but of course they are incredibly inactive when it comes to updating the community about what's going on.
It's too late for an antibot client man, I seriously have made an obscene amount of cash botting knights and I'm not the only one.

Anyone with a brain would stick to Tibianic.

80% of where i am teaming with on tibianic is my team already there (also on highrates) for years/months. it exists longer then you're "own team" if that even exists.
yes i have teamed here and there with other teams so did you hypocrite? are you really that dumb? pingin is soon over don't worry. then its done with the war on tibianic^^ (well it already is if you guys don't start winnings once:$) the war on realots is one big bullshit we can sayxd

and yes you do care that you got banned on realots and you are anoyed by it. ofc you aint gonna say it that would show weakness, and our mighty mex doesn't have thatXD

oh and for the record atleast I make sure I don't team with botters.
Are you mex? ( just saying:rolleyes:)

80% of where i am teaming with on tibianic is my team already there (also on highrates) for years/months. it exists longer then you're "own team" if that even exists.
yes i have teamed here and there with other teams so did you hypocrite? are you really that dumb? pingin is soon over don't worry. then its done with the war on tibianic^^ (well it already is if you guys don't start winnings once:$) the war on realots is one big bullshit we can sayxd

and yes you do care that you got banned on realots and you are anoyed by it. ofc you aint gonna say it that would show weakness, and our mighty mex doesn't have thatXD

oh and for the record atleast I make sure I don't team with botters.
Are you mex? ( just saying:rolleyes:)
like u was making sure on tibianichr that u didnt team up with aimbotters ehehe. Kisi is now practising pvp on warloria and he is done with aimbotting i just simply fixed it what else can i do? Leave whole team because of one player? And as i said and will repeat once again i didnt care about realots it was just RL cash for me from that server, i lost chance of gaining irl cash from server, yes i lost but i dont care at all, its not like i was going to play there for serious lol i have gained enough cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back