• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this video was so fcking baaad, fcking shit kills and shit movie.
Come to realots so i can rook u bitch'
Can see rpg player trying to war :D

don't talk if you never experienced any war on such lowrate. bet you won't stand 10 minutes. comparing realots with tibianic is impossible cause realots is highrate and tibianic lowrate

Ye that is true ggwp is abusing so hard at realots paing all low lvls..

don't talk if you never experienced any war on such lowrate. bet you won't stand 10 minutes. comparing realots with tibianic is impossible cause realots is highrate and tibianic lowrate
realots 3x

tibianic 2x

wat

realots 3x

tibianic 2x

wat
as mage you can hunt NON stop on realots. with sick exp + profit. have you seen the highscore? it is that the highest lvls joined war mostly. only the pussy team of ond want rpg;p
even i got decent lvl already on this ot and that says enough.

as mage you can hunt NON stop on realots. with sick exp + profit. have you seen the highscore? it is that the highest lvls joined war mostly. only the pussy team of ond want rpg;p
even i got decent lvl already on this ot and that says enough.
realots sux for wars imo, more fun to rpg

tibianic/7.4 is better OB's for sure. no stupid mages, balanced vocs and supplies not hard to get

ggwp started war i heard. hope server will be more intresting, was kinda boring to just bot for money

vidar ,nifz and many more got killed by them, i think its them vs server,

hope it is a intresting war. can people update cams/frags on war section on foruM?

I have Tibia cam for RealOTs (7.7x). Along with 6753 Tibia cams from 7.1 ~ 8.11.

TibiaCam from 7th June 2006.

Here's the TibiCam Scan (for some reason there are 3 detections from anti-viruses I've never heard before, if we all remember TibiaCam always used to drop false positives): https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/...da53d0bc148990ce3fe95fc6/analysis/1388870662/

The Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!xIEBEAzA!CaXC9nLPReH59iMKJcHW33dZgGBcXRlz2Tq6uHdFLlo

--->> You're responsible for downloading this file, I got this file off an Open-Tibia (Index Of /) website, I've been using this along with the Tibia Cams and never got any harm, I have uploaded this file directly off the folder with the TibiaCams, this one just holds what's needed to Record and Play Tibia cams for Tibia 7.7x. If you don't wish to download it then don't, I just put it here because someone said no one has TibiaCam for Tibia 7.7. If you wish to flag this post head to do so <<---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back