• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
like u was making sure on tibianichr that u didnt team up with aimbotters ehehe. Kisi is now practising pvp on warloria and he is done with aimbotting i just simply fixed it what else can i do? Leave whole team because of one player? And as i said and will repeat once again i didnt care about realots it was just RL cash for me from that server, i lost chance of gaining irl cash from server, yes i lost but i dont care at all, its not like i was going to play there for serious lol i have gained enough cash.
Poor guy;/
KHNYL9D.png

@assassinho
there is no war on realots, lol. server recently started, people don't have money OR levels. I have 50k FYI. let me ask was it big wars within 1 month after tibianic release?

@assassinho
there is no war on realots, lol. server recently started, people don't have money OR levels. I have 50k FYI. let me ask was it big wars within 1 month after tibianic release?
nvm man. if even i have cash/lvl on realots, I doubt their people out here having problems getting lvls/cash.

you could just have good luck or bot knights xdddddDDDD

guards from lvl 40-55 gave me already 100-150k. now just drags and sometimes guards and you will always keep high stack of cash. and no my loot is never lucky, i suck in looting decentxd

It's too late for an antibot client man, I seriously have made an obscene amount of cash botting knights and I'm not the only one.

Anyone with a brain would stick to Tibianic.
Go fight in 2 days and we will see how much cash you get left :p
Tbh, the cash is not an issue its your attitude - like there isn't people with 9000 bp gfbs in their houses on tibianic? For sure Zuhar have runes to get lvl 290 or smth

like u was making sure on tibianichr that u didnt team up with aimbotters ehehe. Kisi is now practising pvp on warloria and he is done with aimbotting i just simply fixed it what else can i do? Leave whole team because of one player? And as i said and will repeat once again i didnt care about realots it was just RL cash for me from that server, i lost chance of gaining irl cash from server, yes i lost but i dont care at all, its not like i was going to play there for serious lol i have gained enough cash.
Go away please, u are pathetic. You act like you don't care at all, but keep spamming shit in every oldschool related thread. I bet in 2015 you will have more posts than assassinho or will be banned 150x time.

i got about 800 posts on my second acc yea im trying to beat assasinho in posts

Go fight in 2 days and we will see how much cash you get left :p
Tbh, the cash is not an issue its your attitude - like there isn't people with 9000 bp gfbs in their houses on tibianic? For sure Zuhar have runes to get lvl 290 or smth

if you don't know shit then don't talk shit. zuhar isn't THAT rich comparing to some other low lvls with 4kk etc. Zuhar never hunted that economical.
and for the record there are people with like 1000-2000 bp gfbs. You don't know how badly some used to bot on tibianicXD to bad it aint our team having this:(
mex don't make me start calculating how much posts you will have after 4-5 years on one forum acc (if you don't get banned for spamming ofc).

@topic,
gms could you give us (community) a update on what the next updates will be on realots? so we stay motivated?

ye faradorodimix stop talk shit, u dont know shit

tibianic is and will always be better since this Ruuska is a kid that is isn't active/experienced/proffeiosnal

Ye since everyone is professional and super experienced when they start with something new ^.^
Enjoy playing on a empty server. Atleast you can buy namechange now seems very important 5 weeks after launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back