• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i won't be playing untill Tuesday or so, i'm selling my complete guide on how to level in the start!(Included how to get to 100 the fastest) PM Your offer!

On the previous Realots i was the higest lvl at the start while maintaining a 40 hours work week, starting just 2 days after launch.

On the realots before that there were several posts on diffrent forums about how the GM were corrupt and giving me levels.

Want to Level so fast people can't belive it's Legit? PM

xibit_murzyn.jpg

put-a-swedish-flag-up-thumb.jpg

schamnky and kosskviireir fucking retards, have you even played realots before? have you even passed rookguard? stop talk bullshit pymyn was one of the highest lvls last realots so he knows what hes talking about

Where did all the "OMG MY PVP IS SO F0KKiNG AWEZUM GUYS IM THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T USE A BOT" guys go? This thread is too calm.

As i won't be playing untill Tuesday or so, i'm selling my complete guide on how to level in the start!(Included how to get to 100 the fastest) PM Your offer!

On the previous Realots i was the higest lvl at the start while maintaining a 40 hours work week, starting just 2 days after launch.

On the realots before that there were several posts on diffrent forums about how the GM were corrupt and giving me levels.

Want to Level so fast people can't belive it's Legit? PM

I know your secret. It's having no social life what so ever.

I hope i saved someone 10 bucks.

schamnky and kosskviireir fucking retards, have you even played realots before? have you even passed rookguard? stop talk bullshit pymyn was one of the highest lvls last realots so he knows what hes talking about
retard defending a retard, typical ;/

why does my computer make a "squeling" noise when i have a custom tibia client open? durrrrr this is gnna piss me off.

Ruuska i think you should make bigger respawn.. first 1-2 weeks there will be 5 ppl at 1 spawn ;s
Monster spawns will be faster (1,5x)
< (2,0)

Where did all the "OMG MY PVP IS SO F0KKiNG AWEZUM GUYS IM THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T USE A BOT" guys go? This thread is too calm.

how pathetic it may sound. but it isn't a good sign for the server. The biggest population nowadays exist out of cocky ego's. So if they don't post here they won't play here. = small communityxd

how pathetic it may sound. but it isn't a good sign for the server. The biggest population nowadays exist out of cocky ego's. So if they don't post here they won't play here. = small communityxd
im the best pvper and i'll play

18.00 CET would mean that most US players would be @ school/work during launch and its first hours, unfair
Ruuska just favors usa players when 85% of players will be from europe and servers starts like 22:00 on europe.. cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back