• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are searching for stronger protection indeed, but there are many options out there. It has to be compatible with our server and the system we run this on. Which indeed is really special and tedious to work with.
I will not give you details once it's done, since that would most likely just help the attackers in future attempts.
Details ain't the important part in my opinion, the only important part is that this OT works well.

Bold - it doesn't, so perhaps more detail would make players stay put and endure this shit.

Yes, it has to be compatible but it shouldn't take one week+ to find a solution since you simple ask each company if their solution is compatible with your system and in some cases you will get asked if you want them to make you a custom solution - SOLVED.

Its a matter of money, jesus christ.. admit it.

We are searching for stronger protection indeed, but there are many options out there. It has to be compatible with our server and the system we run this on. Which indeed is really special and tedious to work with.
I will not give you details once it's done, since that would most likely just help the attackers in future attempts.
Details ain't the important part in my opinion, the only important part is that this OT works well.

much better answer, i myself didn't think about how it may be trickier to find host for this specific server - best of luck hope it's solved soon

Im done with you trolls for now, i'll get back once we got some news :)

much better answer, i myself didn't think about how it may be trickier to find host for this specific server - best of luck hope it's solved soon
Yea we hope to solve it asap

Shut the server down until it's fixed, why would I wanna waste my money on premium days when I can't even play.
Everytime I log in I die by heavy Ddos attacks..

And still players are botting their way up to lvl 100 and getting lots of cash.

Shut the server down until it's fixed, why would I wanna waste my money on premium days when I can't even play.
Everytime I log in I die by heavy Ddos attacks..

And still players are botting their way up to lvl 100 and getting lots of cash.

Just because you can't afford using 0,13euro a day doesen't mean everyone else want the server closed. I got no problem exping, use 2 clients have the other one ready to logg on another proxy, haven't died once yet.

Its nice OT , but i don't prophesy for this ot long time , because
1. GM don't ban botters , any working about antibot client
2. DDos atk , I guess GM do rlly nothing. All he can't do is spam on fb SORRY
3. Everyone saying to low exp after 100 lvl , but u don't say anything .
4. U promise for us a solution for war PPL. *guild wars* R.I.P ??

You got much cash from Premmy rose , so do anything :))))

well ruuska maby you could make some announcements on the site sometimes. On what you are working atm, just to keep us updated:)?

Fix all and make a restart, so annoying the amount of cash that ppl must have and that lvls taken only with bot

I do post on the site, first page (News section)
We don't ban botters? How come there's over 80 ppl banned?
We are considering to lower the rate after a certain level.
Things take time

Fix all and make a restart, so annoying the amount of cash that ppl must have and that lvls taken only with bot

Why not stop complaining and do the same? Its no high levels botted. Cash is easy to get anyways. People will Get banned its just a question about time.

Hosters of that server are retarded or?? Why did u say that frag lasts for 8h while its not? Most ppl decided to play here because thyey thought wars here wont be so fucked up as it was on iryonts realots. Now Im not sure if I still want to play here and many pp also.

@up batizado stfu kid

if you make 2x exp after lvl 100 its better to play tibianic :) so dont do it

@up batizado stfu kid

if you make 2x exp after lvl 100 its better to play tibianic :) so dont do it

It's not better to play tibianic. Because there are ppl lvl 150-220 there. That's why we all play here right? To get a brand new chance to enjoy the game with equal levels in war. If they change it to 2x after level 100, newcomers will be able to reach 100 faster than they would have on Tibianic.

ppl play here because its low lvls right? lets see after few months. ppl are ignorant and will quit waiting for another lowrate to pk for 2 weeks and quit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom