• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that its hard to fix, i really hope you delete all acc of this ppl that were botting but you you need asap make lower exp or as many ppl said before the server will die soon

Tell me Ruuska
In real tibia its 1x exp rate so frags its 24h , so why if its 3x exp and everything is boosted skills , m lvl , gold rate , spawn.
Why the fucking frags are still like in the rl ? How to fight here ?
Can u make this guild wars if u don't wanna change it beg you , dont make this same mistake like iryont realots -.-

He explained like a million times it's hardcoded blabla. I'm sure he wants to change it but simply can't, yet. Hopefully they figure out a way to do it though, I agree with what you're saying.

Yes, he should try to make war system, that would be great for rpg players since they won't be gangbanged by random pk's and serious fighters will join this server to have great wars instead of one war and rs/ban.

11:09 Raggatanz: Accounts of the following players has been scheduled for deletion: Nazi'Ghul, Bijonse, Blast, Limonka, Heijter, Vit Boy, Perfirion, Wish, Zaitsev

17:11 Raggatanz: Following players just lost their accounts due to botting: Jeff Seid, Oxygenz, Arbol, Bandit, Loczeqq, Naz'gul,Servitus and Xonster.
Is this going to end? o_O

hahahahahah already level 100 in 2 weeks. investigate that player he admit he have bot knights to make money. Make realots 2x before its too late. 2x from 8 to 200 and 200 1x

17:11 Raggatanz: Following players just lost their accounts due to botting: Jeff Seid, Oxygenz, Arbol, Bandit, Loczeqq, Naz'gul,Servitus and Xonster.
Is this going to end? o_O
W8 some until you bann botters. You dont see players are decreasing? We need players online

Omg... Carcelero why you play 7.72 tibia if you fcking bot? every bot should get deleted and if get caught again ip ban

it would be dead even if it was botless/ddossless server because of today's community who are up to play 1-4 weeks leaving rookgard , making desert quest taking lvl 40 starting pk and quit. But if this server is going to be longterm, it will stay online even with 40 players online and if admins will be patient as Iryont was on tibianic they might get more ppl after months/years back.

You're doing a good job Robert, keep it going!!

just keep us updated with incoming updates. and keep doing your best and the server will stay alive:)

Will do guys! :) We'll try to come up with some good updates that hopefully will attract new players. We got some nice ideas, but as we already know. They require time indeed

Try get a webdesigner who can fix ur site because it looks like crap.
Im saying this to help you to attract more players because the website part is playing a big part of this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back