• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/yGKu5/e.jpg

Bye realots, i would probably enjoy playing it if it was 100% secure server from bots. Anyway i wish u all best Ruuska with your server and hopefully it will stay long but fix atibot client asap.
haha not much cash, you would make more working minimum wage (take time/effort to watch bot).

still big waste of time for u xD

old realots client blocked blackd (which is what all use) idk why they dont use that

like he kept checking me but the only reason why i got banned was because i was farming 4 characters otherwise i would easily get 100 soon. But better for me that im banned :)

You're not getting your character back Mex, so stop asking

He's not crying, but asked in PM yes. "Just to have some fun on it".
Exp a character without using a bot and you can have all the fun you ever dreamt of :D

"Selenski Idio tnameNone8Using unofficial software to play1 hour ago"
YO MEX :D

mex banned now server is better, good job MR GameMaster hahahahah

@mex
150 euro for being no life mmmmm

Mex deleted for bot on realots and banned on Doomsday Mex on Tibianic for same reason. Maybe stop bot for once mr fair player?

google->tibianic.org->characters>Doomsday mex-> 10 secound
google->realots.net->hall of shame-> 5 secound
watching mex tibia life banned and deleted: Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back