• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably nothing will help this server since administration doesn't know how to handle it (well maybe 3rd or 4th edition will be success when they will gain some experience)

I really doubt anyone will start over again if they delete all chars. They should just shut the OT down untill they got antibot client, then open it again.
all ppl left this ots becuase of ddos before was around 250ppls

Last edited:
lol only ddoss killed whole community thats all now if they make v2/reload all will start again ofc if ddos kids wont fuck it again
but they will. so whats your point? don't open such a serious server if you don't have enough protection.

Tibianic was once a dying server, look where it is right now. If the owners believe in the server long enough, the player amount will raise again.

Tibianic was once a dying server, look where it is right now. If the owners believe in the server long enough, the player amount will raise again.
coming from botter who gets banned and buys new character and no lifes it Crataeis.

RealOTS will not succeed.

Mad Panic? ;D

Never got banned tho, you on the other hand are a known botter=)

>gets banned
jlKkt9Y.png

Pissed that he cannot level on his own manually, he decided to buy a level 110 character "Nifz/Makkzie" on a dead server only to no-life him to 130 all in vain as the OT is on a steady decline :(.
xHG4Yyw.png

Panic, that wasn't me. I can't change the fact that people like to name-fake;D

Be happy with whatever u want, justinbieber lookalike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back