• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7. >>VOTE<< for Launch date! (POLL)

Would you like to launch on Saturday 16th or Friday 22th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruuska

http://www.the-realots.net/
Reaction score
Guys, we need your opinion!

DECISION WILL BE MADE THIS EVENING!

To any admin, could you move this thread to discussion? I made a mistake, thank you!

Last edited:
If everything is done, i'd like the host to be as soon as posible.

Saturday FTW

22th because there is no point to leave originaltibia right now. But im sure it wont last for another 1.5 week

Sorry friday 15th is a no can do.

fak i voted for friday but i was to greedy and look'd only to the days not the to 16th and 22th...
ofc i vote for saturday 16th thenXD

I voted for saturday by mistake i didnt look days please change my vote for friday

If I might ask; why are people voting to lauch it Friday the 22th?
Ill vote for the Saturday the 16th ofc.

Last edited:
I would love the server to start on 16th but i voted on 22th because i think there will be much more people playing if the advertisement is longer. Also many people playing original right now

If I might ask; why are people voting to lauch it Friday the 22th?
I believe it's because i promised a friday more or less. And we can't launch it this Friday, so for those who really want it on a friday (To be able to PG the first weekend), there's now an option to it. And that's going 22/11. And it gives people time to plan their gaming i guess.

People voting for 22nd are people playing originaltibia. Just because you guys are playing a highrate should not mean us players who have actually waited for realots and have been along with suggestions through the beta should wait for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back