• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7. >>VOTE<< for Launch date! (POLL)

Would you like to launch on Saturday 16th or Friday 22th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for me it can start on Saturday. Less people on start = less queue on rookgard. This is long term server anyway, so half can start on Saturday and rest later. It wont be war after 1-2 days anyway and hopefully not for first few weeks.

I think it's better to launch it 22th, if it is launched on saturday the 16th the players are going to be split into at least 2 servers, originaltibia and realots.

People voting for 22nd are people playing originaltibia. Just because you guys are playing a highrate should not mean us players who have actually waited for realots and have been along with suggestions through the beta should wait for you guys.

100% that

I think it's better to launch it 22th, if it is launched on saturday the 16th the players are going to be split into at least 2 servers, originaltibia and realots.

Thats a really bad argument, Like OriginalTibia stands the slightest chance in getting players compared to Realots....

Thats a really bad argument, Like OriginalTibia stands the slightest chance in getting players compared to Realots....
Actually it is a valid argument, some people prefer higher rated servers but if there is no good highrated server online there's a greater chance that they will choose to play realots.

@SnorkY i've been waiting for realots as well but i voted 22th, not only because i'm playing originaltibia but also because i wont have time to play the weekend of the 16th. Also everyone are entitled to their own personal vote and opinion so it doesn't matter how long you've waited if the majority wants it to be on the 22th

People voting for 22nd are people playing originaltibia. Just because you guys are playing a highrate should not mean us players who have actually waited for realots and have been along with suggestions through the beta should wait for you guys.

Uhmmm I voted for the 22nd and I don't play Original Tibia. The servers launch deserves more than a 2-3 day notice, that's too rushed, especially after all the hard work that's been put into it. If you want it to reach its full starting potential then wait for Original to have its 5 minutes of fame and open RealOts. How can anyone expect Realots to have a solid starting community when there's little to no time to acknowledge its launch and people don't have the full weekend to play it? A lot of people will fall behind all because some noobs are too impatient to wait an extra week. Always open servers on a Friday :p

Last edited:
So you have been anaunching this server for months and now you want to put a launch date this saturday? Kinda fast imo

Uhmmm I voted for the 22nd and I don't play Original Tibia. The servers launch deserves more than a 2-3 day notice, that's too rushed, especially after all the hard work that's been put into it. If you want it to reach its full starting potential then wait for Original to have its 5 minutes of fame and open RealOts. How can anyone expect Realots to have a solid starting community when there's little to no time to acknowledge its launch and people don't have the full weekend to play it? A lot of people will fall behind all because some noobs are too impatient to wait an extra week. Always open servers on a Friday :p

Hmm this thread has been around for quite some time, thats one reason ppl will know there is going to be a good start.

Then if they managed to read the first page of the post, they would see the Facebook page with over 400 likes. Meaning 400 people gets a msg at thier phone when he posted this page there. So thats over 400 players coming on saturday/friday, good enough for me!

Bad timing by the administration, i would say even 22th is too early. Such a good server cant have 1 week advertisment seriously.

I will not even vot.

Bad timing by the administration, i would say even 22th is too early. Such a good server cant have 1 week advertisment seriously.

I will not even vot.

You do realise, that this server has been advertised for over 2 weeks now ?
Besides, as Ruuska says, the server will last many years + it's a lowrate so it's not like everyone that is potentially interested in playing has to be there right at launch hour.

You do realise, that this server has been advertised for over 2 weeks now ?
Besides, as Ruuska says, the server will last many years + it's a lowrate so it's not like everyone that is potentially interested in playing has to be there right at launch hour.
Im just thinking that with a better advertising( yes, setting up an official start date within 1 week is bad advertisement) the server could have 400 players instead of the 200 that will be on average. Im just pointing the administration not the players.

22nd.

Hell, even later idc.

This is coming from someone who ISN'T playing anything right now.

An extra week of fine-tuning is ALOT IMO.

I can list a bunch of things still missing on RealOTS.

I'm not going to play this weekend, so i don't care when it starts.

Realsoft just put out a highrated 7.4 server, we should wait for it do die out so we don't split the community! /sarcasm off

The server has been advertised for over a f*cking month. It does NOT matter if there are 200 people at launch or 400 people at launch, except for the fact that people will actually gain experience instead of pushing each other to gain one hit on the only rat alive.

Tibianic has been up for years, it's population has nothing to do with how many players logged in on the start.

I'm not going to play this weekend, so i don't care when it starts.

Realsoft just put out a highrated 7.4 server, we should wait for it do die out so we don't split the community! /sarcasm off

The server has been advertised for over a f*cking month. It does NOT matter if there are 200 people at launch or 400 people at launch, except for the fact that people will actually gain experience instead of pushing each other to gain one hit on the only rat alive.

Tibianic has been up for years, it's population has nothing to do with how many players logged in on the start.
You're missing the point, the server ISN'T 100% completed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back