• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7. >>VOTE<< for Launch date! (POLL)

Would you like to launch on Saturday 16th or Friday 22th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's missing?
There's obviously a lot more than this, but this is right off the top of my head:
-enchant weapons
-enchant legs
-tibiacam-changing exp rate(s)
-making gold drop 1.5x and loot 1x
-proper forums linked to in-game character
-server on OTServlist
-client backround wrong IP
L1AvgO2.png

so its pretty even, will the owner decide launch date?

Legiters, i'm pretty sure he's set an experience/loot rate for the server.

The client/forum i agree is important.

Hmm this thread has been around for quite some time, thats one reason ppl will know there is going to be a good start.

Then if they managed to read the first page of the post, they would see the Facebook page with over 400 likes. Meaning 400 people gets a msg at thier phone when he posted this page there. So thats over 400 players coming on saturday/friday, good enough for me!

The fact that this forum has been around for a long time is irrelevant because the estimated launch date is still unknown. Also just because 400 people are in the Facebook group doesn't mean 400 people are automatically going to play on Saturday you moron haha. Most of the Facebook community isn't active and you can edit the group setting so that you don't receive notifications, so nobody is going to receive anything on their phone... You clearly don't understand what you're talking about and if you were a true fan or player if this server you would understand why releasing it so rushed and early is a bad idea.

long term yeye but we will see how good it will be secured not only about ddoss protection but also about bots. I would rather play again Iryont's Realots, he atleast got better knowledge about everything. But i will give a try this server.

long term yeye but we will see how good it will be secured not only about ddoss protection but also about bots. I would rather play again Iryont's Realots, he atleast got better knowledge about everything. But i will give a try this server.
fuck iryont, shittiest gm failed realots so hard lol

so desesperate with all noobchars voting, this server wont be as big as you think

so desesperate with all noobchars voting, this server wont be as big as you think

Yeah prob shitload of people using noobchars. I don't like using a vote on OTland at all tbh.

What does a poll on otland have to do with the server's success though?

So just because there are 400 people liking realots on facebook it's going to have 400 people online? No.

3 days is way to short of advertising for this OT, for sure.

I'm not going to play this weekend, so i don't care when it starts.

Realsoft just put out a highrated 7.4 server, we should wait for it do die out so we don't split the community! /sarcasm off

The server has been advertised for over a f*cking month. It does NOT matter if there are 200 people at launch or 400 people at launch, except for the fact that people will actually gain experience instead of pushing each other to gain one hit on the only rat alive.

Tibianic has been up for years, it's population has nothing to do with how many players logged in on the start.

Robert said himself there are still details that have yet to be fixed. I'd rather have him fix those then have to deal with a bug or reset down the road because of some freak accident. It's about minimalizing the possibility of mistakes and giving the server creators more time to polish things up.

Besides, releasing on a Friday is just an all around better idea. No it's not necessary but it still maximizes first day population which shows how many people are interested in the server and what the population will be like down the road. Tibianic's population later on has nothing to do with it's starting population but at the same time Iryont never announced and released his servers in a 2 day time frame.

We wanted the server up for 1 month ago, just that difficulties has resisted us from announcing a launch date.

yes and you announce launching date within 3 days. incompetent admin

Im not going to play realots but IF you want ur ot to suceed you should open it in like 3 weeks or something

this isnt realots without dennis, sorry to say i dont trust this ruuska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back