• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7. >>VOTE<< for Launch date! (POLL)

Would you like to launch on Saturday 16th or Friday 22th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for 22'th purely because I want the server as complete as possible before launch.

Ironic. You're the one wanting RealOTs to wait untill originaltibia goes under so the community issn't "split up".

You arrogant piece of shit.
Rude.

And i agree with nymphis that a 3 days notice, no a 2 days notice before the server goes online is too short. It doesn't matter how long the thread has been around, there were no estimated launch date as far as i know. This is my opinion, you have yours and nymphis his, so by what i can see you're the one being arrogant.

Rude.

And i agree with nymphis that a 3 days notice, no a 2 days notice before the server goes online is too short. It doesn't matter how long the thread has been around, there were no estimated launch date as far as i know. This is my opinion, you have yours and nymphis his, so by what i can see you're the one being arrogant.

he's assaulting you as well with that poster, but i bet you're to dumb to realize that.

No, no i understand that for i am an uneducated noob =) But why are you being so rude? Do you not agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion? Why do you call someone arrogant when you're the one being arrogant? Don't expect people to respect your opinion when you clearly don't respect theirs (;

Ironic. You're the one wanting RealOTs to wait untill originaltibia goes under so the community issn't "split up".

You arrogant piece of shit.

I never said that at all . Idk why would you put quotations around 'split up' because I didn't say that either. I don't see how that post was ironic haha. You're only supporting my statement about how many uneducated noobs are on this thread.

yeah i noticed that when i wrote it, i hoped you wouldn't catch up on that.

Server launches around 3 PM CET On Saturday 16th!!!! That's Central European Timezone. Swedish time for example.
We've all waited long enough! Cya out there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back