• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The new server, suggestions from players, eh?

Any feedback on the paralyze? Does it work like you want now?

Talaturen can you answer me in the advertisement section, about moonhawk.

Id like it to be like
1-8 20x
8-50 11x
50-70 8x
70-100 5x
100-XXX 3x

Regards Ztolle/Gotti

Btw Pierre I love ur moms drapery on her head. In sweden we use this in windows etc and in ur iraqy u use it on ur heads. BRAAAAAIN!

Id like it to be like
1-8 20x
8-50 11x
50-70 8x
70-100 5x
100-XXX 3x

Regards Ztolle/Gotti

Btw Pierre I love ur moms drapery on her head. In sweden we use this in windows etc and in ur iraqy u use it on ur heads. BRAAAAAIN!

false, his mom is dedek

Id like it to be like
1-8 20x
8-50 11x
50-70 8x
70-100 5x
100-XXX 3x

Regards Ztolle/Gotti

3x exp plx

how much will an exp scroll give? like icechaw? o.o 120 mil exp? xd ...can u maybe make a list of Icechaw|MoonHawk|Softcores ? i mean something like this

.......Icechaw|MoonkHawk|Softcores
Exp:.................11x..................
Loot:.................2x...................
Skill:................16x...................

and so on ... it would help to compar the servers...and we could think "ah its like icechaw" or "skill rate is more then softcores" just examples xd...or i just saw now that u made a list of moonhawk.. make the same on other pages and its okay =p

make it like icechaw now .. pvp-e but u only get exp from higher lvls ...

Last edited:
Lookin at the rates i pretty much totally agree with them, nice exp to take like level 100 and then its dropped kinda nice. Also tala nice one for taking so much notice, i just hope the para is strong enough and that the server is as popular as the start of softcores :)

Ye, got to give Talaturen credit for considering the opinion of the majority.

Back