• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The new server, suggestions from players, eh?

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Since it has lack of infomation I thought maybe we could add players opinions about what players would wanna have in the new server...

Maybe I should start off,

not high experience,
low exp,
no uber donations items,
donate for premium (but to travel boat dosen't need premium, just for the spells...)

this new server would easily pwn iriana if just does the great things

Since it has lack of infomation I thought maybe we could add players opinions about what players would wanna have in the new server...

Maybe I should start off,

not high experience,
low exp,
no uber donations items,
donate for premium (but to travel boat dosen't need premium, just for the spells...)

this new server would easily pwn iriana if just does the great things

Iriana no ish guud mens

Thunderfall exp + PvPE with 50% expierence of the lost expierence for kills and no exp for same IP
First 3 days no donations and the first 10 days no exp scrolls <3

lol iriana ain't good? have you ever played there and playing against like 5 teams in each battle with high amount of players?

the population has grown since last that low exp is the shieeet in rlmaps now :>

low exp, getting like 50% or less exp from killing, skullsystem!, donation scrolls till 150 or 200, but less exp from each scroll. smth like that

donate for prem is not cool man, i would rather play rl tibia if i HAVE to pay some ammount of cash each month. Also, they have to keep donations coming to keep the server up. Thats why i'm ok with exp scrolls, but max lvl shall be 150 - 200

We will be opening two servers, one a bit more unserious than IceChaw (with teleports to areas from temples and perhaps trainers too), and another with slightly lower experience than SoftCores. Donations are always disabled on our servers in the first days, but we will try to limit the benefits of donations even more so it doesn't get too unfair for players who don't want to donate. I don't think we will demand players to pay for premium though.

The main reason why we don't get new players on our current servers is because new players see that there are very high levels on the servers already and have no chance to become one of the more powerful players. For that reason it is also possible that we will set a max level limit on the new servers, that limit would be set at some level where we know players are only using cavebot to gain more levels.

We will be opening two servers, one a bit more unserious than IceChaw (with teleports to areas from temples and perhaps trainers too), and another with slightly lower experience than SoftCores. Donations are always disabled on our servers in the first days, but we will try to limit the benefits of donations even more so it doesn't get too unfair for players who don't want to donate. I don't think we will demand players to pay for premium though.

The main reason why we don't get new players on our current servers is because new players see that there are very high levels on the servers already and have no chance to become one of the more powerful players. For that reason it is also possible that we will set a max level limit on the new servers, that limit would be set at some level where we know players are only using cavebot to gain more levels.

What map is it gonna be? One teleport map and... ?

Both servers will be real map, but we will probably extend the fun server with custom areas by time.

It's not false, just that it's still in development and we don't want to announce anything about it before we have enough material.

The server should be as thunderfall the second, in this time, its more poplution in lower exp ot's... where you gain as little levels on a day n night, big battles and sneaks

It's not false, just that it's still in development and we don't want to announce anything about it before we have enough material.

Well, setting a level limit will also decrease the amount of players. The logical way to get rid of botters would be by removing the possibility to block off areas like poi dls or vengoth, so whenever there's a botter, he get's killed. Decreasing the exp rates at 200+ would definitely also decrease the amount of afk botters, since the fear of dying while afk botting would increase due to the reason it's harder to take back lost exp. + You should let people know about the new server like a week before opening since then the rumors would spread and that would bring the server a bunch of more players.

It should not decrease players, we won't set it at a level where it will affect fair players. We will also, just like you said, advertise the new servers a week before launching them.

these two servers who are online ain't growing, atleast softcores ain't...

those 2 new server, how could they grow if they havent even started yet so i don't understand what u was tryin to say before

lol iriana ain't good? have you ever played there and playing against like 5 teams in each battle with high amount of players?

the population has grown since last that low exp is the shieeet in rlmaps now :>

The old iriana was good. But not good enough. I still didn't like it pretty much cause of the imbaness of the donations. The server should be made to stay up for a while, this means that there shouldn't be the possibility to donate for addons, which would give the server a bit more RPG style.

The new iriana is bullshit in my eyes cause you got to donate to have premium accounts. If I wanna donate to get premium accounts I go play real tibia! Real Tibia stays longer and the amount of people is bigger.. Well I know Iriana is a sick server but watch the amount of players at this moment right now. It's 367.

Wasn't it about 700 like 1 week ago?

That's what you get with your Iriana. Softcores had after beeing up 7months still about 250 or more players, which is proven due to a SS of mine which was posted by my RL on the Screenshot section like 2 weeks ago. 277 in april. 400 players at november at the start. Iriana lost more than 350players in 1 week..
Do you really think people will donate several month even when there's no action.
Im not sure if you know the Iriana teams that good but they always change the servers. Like Eternity (used to be softcorians who met new people on softcores/twinforce and started being a "new OT team")
Teams like Natural Dread Killaz or Congloment. They were playing on all Albania severs and all quite good servers only for the first month. Then they went on a new server.

I wouldn't like to play on a 1 month server again cause you gotta be online fucking long in the first period.

Well, my opinion!

Back