• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The new server, suggestions from players, eh?

What about these rates?
  • 1 - 49 50x
  • 50 - 99 15x
  • 100 - 124 10x
  • 125 - 149 8x
  • 150 - 199 6x
  • 200 - 249 4x
  • 250 - 274 3x
  • 275 - 299 2x
  • 300 + 1x

Feel free to post your suggestions so we know how to improve them.

These rates are pretty neat. By the way, you should post these approximate rates on the Moonhawk homepage... some people already asked me if the exp rate is x11? Confusing.

We want a new eloth that we can play for several months and not some ot where everyone is 200+ runing around dashing.
3x after 100 _/!

These rates are pretty neat. By the way, you should post these approximate rates on the Moonhawk homepage... some people already asked me if the exp rate is x11? Confusing.

The average is still 11x.

(50 + 15 + 10 + 8 + 6 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1) / 9 ~= 11

That's why he should buy the war system from this polish guy. Are you so fucking bad at english?
The war system has been leaked (once again) today, on Elf's birthday. Isn't that ironic?
In before, offtopic.

Why are you calling me a retard? These rates was bigger than softcores and we talked about low exp rate server!.
But if you want to be agressive, if u like these rates and 20 people online gtfo to softcores.

If you want to count on swedish people then gratz another fail server.

1 - 49 50x
50 - 99 15x
100 - 124 8x
125 - 149 6x
150 - 199 5x
200 - 249 3x
Imo perfect, low rate server is low rate.
If u gonna put higher rates it will be server for 1 month

Yes, you're right, if anything, they could be even lower. From my point of view it's nice when you get like a hundred fast, but from a hundred it should be more of a challenge.

I think you should do a poll of what rates u could possible give tbh. Personally ur rates are to high if u want the server to last, people will be able to take 200 + way to fast :).

It will last at those rates for a month and then people will continue to level 250 + way to easily.

1 - 49 50x
50 - 99 15x
100 - 124 8x
125 - 149 6x
150 - 199 5x
200 - 249 3x

Thats nice, i think it should be like that, and by the way dont even think bout usin the 1x on 300+ lol ;]

Make sure you make it x1 after 250 or smth.

I agree. we want fight here and enjoy this ot, not expin like pierce haha.
If the server wants to be popular for more than 2 months the rates should be even be lower, there will be no otserver like this one.

one question,
the healings gonna be like old softcores or so ?
OFC NOT

Last edited:
Depending on what average level everyone here wants to fight at and how realistic u want it, lower the rates even more. Even if u keep it easy to take 150 but then drop it considerably so that war and pvp stays interesting for a much longer peroid of time and tbh talaturen u want to keep your customers for longer than the last server.

I agree. we want fight here and enjoy this ot, not expin like pierce haha.
If the server wants to be popular for more than 2 months the rates should be even be lower, there will be no otserver like this one.

OFC NOT

Too bad i've killed about 5x more people on softcores then you :\

Back