• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The NexOT Project

Yeah, Magnetico is not doing anything wrong at all. I'm just saying that we all know Guru came up with those roofs, but that doesn't mean he'll get credits every time somebody uses it. It's like if Remere asked for credits every time you use his map editor to build your map. It's just ridiculous. I really like those roofs too and use them sometimes.

He's just trying to respect the idea Guru had, and Magnetico obviously thought it was a great idea.

Many people respect Remere's map editor. But does they give credits every time they map something? no

My point is that i dont think its very much needed to show credit. but it will still be there

EDIT:
Tornado, i think your my soulmate!

Well.. I gave credits to Guru already, so, what's the point now?
Don't go offtopic please. :peace:

I'll release it tomorrow, right now I'm working on it. I think this teaser is coming BIG. :3

Teaser II

Teaser II - NexOT's Homepage

Here we have the Energy Wand, this item is full of magic and misteries as you can see here:
This image was taken just when the player got himself the Enery Wand into his equip.
As you can see, the mana in the mana tube is not fully regenerated, but before he got the Enery Wand, his mana was on it's top with 575mp.

Then the player drinks a mana fuild, later on his mana points, when the maximum ammount, now with 600mp, instead of the older maximum ammount which was 575mp.
Thanks to the Energy Wand he's gotten himself +25mp.

This member is looking forward to have a wonderful time at Fortheart.
oftvg8.jpg

29m7pkh.jpg

It looks like this wizard is going to make a BIG BUY at the magic shop.
20ayz2d.jpg

Last edited:
wow nice magnetico :) as always your mapping its cool :)

magnetico :mad: fuckoff !!! ahaha :p its f*** amazing, keep going magnetico :D

Thanks, keep checking the thread for more pictures on next Tuesday. :thumbup:

Back