• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The NexOT Project

haha you might be crazy to day its muse concert :p so magnetico will be offline :p

Well.. I'm back now, 2:32am, I couldn't map anything interesting this week, I'll show you when I got something. ;)

Teaser III

It seems like this player is going to buy something expensive!
2iuuh5s.jpg

A nice Knight is showing off in his home some of the best items on NexOT. Lucky him!
20uoozn.jpg

There are always some idiot trying to persuade you to buy great items but in a high price.
2wfr980.jpg

Last edited:
:O wow magnetico xD you made the depot i tell you that sux, and you make it looks nice :D as allays you rocks :p, rep++ :) nice ones :)

I really like it, but the system that you use to give the abilities of weapons to add mana/hp and skills is not unique nor new. Unline.org has had it for a while now (2 to 3 years).

Anyways, GREAT work.
Do you have an estimated time for the server to be ready and online?

:O wow magnetico xD you made the depot i tell you that sux, and you make it looks nice :D as allays you rocks :p, rep++ :) nice ones :)
:peace:
I really like it, but the system that you use to give the abilities of weapons to add mana/hp and skills is not unique nor new. Unline.org has had it for a while now (2 to 3 years).

Anyways, GREAT work.
Do you have an estimated time for the server to be ready and online?
Really I didn't know that, and I'm not in charge of the scripts.

Thanks, and no, we don't have an estimated date for the OT to be open, you can be checking the updates on our main page: The NexOT Project - Home

Back