• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign The Nova Layout (Made by me)

I think it's waaaaay too dark, everything is black, and there's a weird scrolling list on the homepage. :S

2\10

I'm pretty sure I saw that design on some "Ripped Templates Pages" ^_^

I like it, but you'r using JPG/JPEG images, which is not intended for template related images. JPG/JPEG should only be used for high-quality photos.
use PNG or GIF instead.

Agreed with 4220niller. About the design... I think it looks OK but there ain't much writing about the server itself, looks very empty.
6/10

Oh if i said bad you would be sad but it's not bad really ^^ you just need to complete it i'll wait till it be completed and i'll rate later

Really good, professional template.

I like it, but you'r using JPG/JPEG images, which is not intended for template related images. JPG/JPEG should only be used for high-quality photos.
use PNG or GIF instead.

You should now that sometimes jpg is better than gif. Sometimes gif takes much more space than jpg file.

I already know that, but jpg/jpeg sometimes has loading issues on websites.

In general, JPG/JPEG loads much slower than PNG and GIF, so it's not really about file size.

Back