• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Official Afterdawn Takeover [Complete]

zinzanna545

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Tupac here.

Less than 3 weeks ago a new team, Afterdawn Team, has started this server once again, since Archangel server went down, Slain came up. At the time, level 300s were busy with their own war: as i recall from youtube as well as older posts Blackout vs. Hit Em Up + Grim Reapers. Ever since, every single member of ALL 3 OF THESE GUILDS except for no more than 2 players (Dipped - Grim Reapers' Leader and Sexy Sorcerer) formed into one big team as they joined Archinare or joined Blackout.

As a lvl 150-250 team was riding up the server the first days this occured:
thats funny how no one in afterdawn has bothered to give their story. For the record look at the deathlists on the top levels.

Joleb, Vizerex, Sexy Mage, Sexy Druid, Laliho, Golden Duck, Elite Zany, Aero, Xevris, Badonk, Badonkadonk, Devilry Dwilyx, Fox, Mischevious Malyx, Foxy, Anghellic, Vizerx, Druid Theo, Gothic-Mage, Black Charrua.
Honestly I'm just picking people we killed off the top of my head but think of it like this.

Perhaps we all die in the end, but if we just get one frag on Joleb or Vizerex, we all get 3-4 levels anyways. Then we come back to kill again and get more levels. I want to note that most of Afterdawn started maybe 1.5 weeks ago, and we are a relatively small, and obviously a new team. When our main team is on, we are hardcore: shouldv'e seen thais last night.

Jay (Jack)

I added a few names in there, main point being emphasis on the progress done, see the real results visually.

Since then, we've been called many names: Power Abusers by the top lvls, botters by the main botters, noobs by the main noobs, and no lifers well you know who you are :)

- The results are simple, we attempted to set up an open battle recently with aero: since earlier last week, our levels were over 150 levels in difference from our opponents -- and now that we have managed to get a few lvls, still behind obliviously, we got denied and he rejected the offer and stood in Protection Zone for the rest of that day.

- Now, I am looking for whoever are the ones that yell in pz "AFTERDAWN OWNED!!!! AND SUCK!!!" and such cries to step up or.. rather yet hide and prove the take over has ended in success.

If you have anything to say, what matters is this. Time will be Thursday Afternoon 8:00 PM EST (1:00 AM GMT) at Ankrahmun Desert. We'll be at Darashia, whoever you gather can have gather in Ank.

- Thanks loyal members of Afterdawn/Supporters.

really? 2x everybattle hmm I guess they didnt teach you how to count. Why you crying about ues? make a mage :eek: o wait those accualy take skill to play
If you had the choice to choose between a small, medium, or a large sized penis, you'd choose the small one because it takes more skill? oh.. OK. <Sarcasm

Edit: When the server came up, our point was prooved though it was late at night, almost the entire team became RS for this post with the following frags:
43062257.jpg

Tic Tac x4, Laliho 5x, Hifey Jtf x6, Elite Zany x8, Xevris x3, Sprite, Tokkie x7, Death, Mokilla x5,Lyth 3x,Vulgur, and remind me of the ones I'm missing. Don't test my numbers, they are accurate.

- Nov 2.

(And oh, coming out after the battles over and no more frags can be taken shows fear, keep it up).
Tupac~Druster: Afterdawn Guild

Last edited:
I look forward to seeing who shows up. Should be good fun for both teams.

Jay [Jays/Jack]
~Afterdawn Member

Last edited:
Ill be there if im on. ;D

~Afterdawn

Last edited:
I'm being up front about it and not all gentle and polite because maybe this will get, as they call 'em "Sh*t Talkers" out in the open see what they'll say.

If this continues on we might take a break, let the server revive and see where the mob fled too, bust them there again :) and ofcouse when another team holds their ground here we'll be back to enjoy more fights :). But these are plans for later. For now we'll see if anybody takes the offer.

Tupac
~Afterdawn VL.

WE TAKIN OVAAA

Cant stop me ima have some fun,
Droppin niggas till we number 1,
Afterdawn comin you better run,
We on fire hotter then the sun,
merkin niggas left and right// no gun

PvP comin thru,
straight up gonna merk on YOU,
no strings attached,
comin at cha sds on blast,
blackout? is in the past,
join us or you be comin last!!

Pac and company be backin me,
mobbin niggas no vip,
we run this server from sea to sea.
bustin heads like Moe ali.

Fuck with Us you fuck with ME!!

Reppin 604 with that chrome to your dome!

- PVP

Afterdawn is takin this bitch home!!!

Last edited:
:D Hahahaha, this post makes me giggles, what did you take over, it would be even be worser if you guys dont make any frags, that doesent say you took over the server, you guys are far from close to takes over this server, some people are busy irl, they dont have to play whole day like you guys, you guys havent won anything you just lost here once again your reputation, get a life losers, Hi im afterdawn and when the other team is on we go south gate or camp pz.

IF PEOPLE DOESENT SEE TUPAC ONLINE PEOPLE MIGHT THINK HE DIED IRL, THAT KID PLAYS 24/7 EHM I MEAN BOT 24/7,
HAVE FUN KIDDO:d

This just shows you how pathetic afterdawn is. Go around forums to show how good they are. ROFL what a joke. Players from afterdawn are a bounch of white kids who think they are black(look at pvp,caoution,tupac,tupac mint,jedi, and basicaly their hole gay guild). You are good? You took over? Wtf did u take over? the south trap in thais? U guys dont bot? really? jedi died at grim reapers to 4 players? tupac bots workers. tic tac bots medusas. But anyway you cant argue with these tards everytime they lose they win.

:D Hahahaha, this post makes me giggles, what did you take over, it would be even be worser if you guys dont make any frags, that doesent say you took over the server, you guys are far from close to takes over this server, some people are busy irl, they dont have to play whole day like you guys, you guys havent won anything you just lost here once again your reputation, get a life losers, Hi im afterdawn and when the other team is on we go south gate or camp pz.

IF PEOPLE DOESENT SEE TUPAC ONLINE PEOPLE MIGHT THINK HE DIED IRL, THAT KID PLAYS 24/7 EHM I MEAN BOT 24/7,
HAVE FUN KIDDO:d

K lets think about this.
If we are botting, it means we arent at the comp and we are out doing w/e the fuck we want irl. If we arent botting then we have no lives, but then we dont bot. So which is it, either we have lives or we dont bot? Pick one.

No, vizerx, you're just a sadistic little twerp who needs to insult a persons life over tibia because hes frustrated with his own life and his own skills at a game which he is bitching at us about. Please continue posting, I will just keep laughing =]

Hahaha agreed.

This was ment for Vizerx post but Jack ruined it -.-

Last edited:
I can't believe people are crying about this, rather then whine about the results how about showing up in Ankrahmun? Open battle, I'm almost 200 levels below you but I guarantee I'll be there.
I think the point of the whole thing was that no matter if we die once or twice we still manage to kill 5-6 of you or more. I always get positive levels from our little fights and yet you sit in depot and whine, or better yet, log on a level 8 and cry about results.

You're level 400 dude, how can you speak about anyones life? Hypocritical child, its a video game, try to enjoy it.

King
~Afterdawn

No, vizerx, you're just a sadistic little twerp who needs to insult a persons life over tibia because hes frustrated with his own life and his own skills at a game which he is bitching at us about. Please continue posting, I will just keep laughing =]

what u talking about i just answered ur question

Dieing 5 times and then managing to kill one of us isn't considered smart leveling.

Dieing 5 times and then managing to kill one of us isn't considered smart leveling.

WHen did i say we died 5 times?
I said maybe one or two of us will die 1-2 times, but we all get + levels after the battle is up.

@Viz-The question was multiple choice, not make your own choices.

Lol, Joleb love that post tho xD
haha

afterdawn doesnt bot? then how is it ive passed by 3-5 members on a regular basis who were fully afk hunting.. poi dls usually has one quickshot bow occasionally has one darashia dls usually has one of after dawn or a couple mex botting it..

and i know for a fact 95% of the guild and a good many of both sides use various bots for pvping. i dont. i never have all i use is an anti idle which doesnt do much good considering how often the server is down.

and to those who say it takes no life to get high levels here rofl. no it just takes some patience and maybe a couple hours a week using decent areas to hunt.

Still even if we die 5 times in a battle we still gonna lvl off your team.
Viz~ Dies 2x+ every battle inless u know his pro pvp Exevo gran mas Flam COMBO.
I ant gonna be saying We Good and all that shit But u know Stop The Hattin Shit And Show up On The ob. ;]] well ob wont even be fun when u have 4 lvl 300+ mages ueing loll but hey we gonna go anyway ;]

Druster
Afterdawn ;]

Still even if we die 5 times in a battle we still gonna lvl off your team.
Viz~ Dies 2x+ every battle inless u know his pro pvp Exevo gran mas Flam COMBO.
I ant gonna be saying We Good and all that shit But u know Stop The Hattin Shit And Show up On The ob. ;]] well ob wont even be fun when u have 4 lvl 300+ mages ueing loll but hey we gonna go anyway ;]

Druster
Afterdawn ;]

really? 2x everybattle hmm I guess they didnt teach you how to count. Why you crying about ues? make a mage :eek: o wait those accualy take skill to play

afterdawn doesnt bot? then how is it ive passed by 3-5 members on a regular basis who were fully afk hunting.. poi dls usually has one quickshot bow occasionally has one darashia dls usually has one of after dawn or a couple mex botting it..

and i know for a fact 95% of the guild and a good many of both sides use various bots for pvping. i dont. i never have all i use is an anti idle which doesnt do much good considering how often the server is down.

and to those who say it takes no life to get high levels here rofl. no it just takes some patience and maybe a couple hours a week using decent areas to hunt.

I didnt say we didnt bot you moron, I dont have opinion on the subject ;). I said you cant be a botter with no life, because if you are botting that just means you're AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER. So you must be doing stuff not related to tibia...So seriously, if you are gunna call us botters, dont say we have no lives, cuz then you are just proving how stupid you are and contradicting yourself.

Who are you on slain raven?
Curious ;)

Jay

Back