• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Official Afterdawn Takeover [Complete]

Only problem about that whole lie, the open battle was set on forums about 3-4 days before it happened.

I want to note that we havent done south gate in such a long time...last time we did it when were all like high 100s low 200s.
Also note that ur team got romped in thais yesterday when we had around 6 people on vs 10 of u. then we got more people on and u guys ran in apartment stack and started logging off.

Frags:
Rysorfisty
Laliho
Sprite
Elite Zany
Joleb

and those are only some of the important ones,
cuz we all know many more people dropped.

This is from badonk on other thread. but heres who died in thais today.
Revlax x3.
Jack x5.
Kimmy x3.
Cloudz x2.
Nigel Thornberry x5.
Murdah Mase x1.
Muffin Diver x2.
Ganja Muffin x3.
(probaly more ppl died then this)
and after all was done Where could the great afterdawn worriors go? SOUTH TRAP Ofc. ahahahahah

This is from badonk on other thread. but heres who died in thais today.
Revlax x3.
Jack x5.
Kimmy x3.
Cloudz x2.
Nigel Thornberry x5.
Murdah Mase x1.
Muffin Diver x2.
Ganja Muffin x3.
(probaly more ppl died then this)
and after all was done Where could the great afterdawn worriors go? SOUTH TRAP Ofc. ahahahahah

Thats a bit overexaggerated, and btw we weren't the ones runnin to a stack cuz the other team were kickin our asses.

Lol you guys take this server way to seriously. Even if you owned the server, you couldnt go and hunt down all the members while they level. I level when I want, no one bothers me, and pvp is just pvp and leave it at that.

Thats a bit overexaggerated, and btw we weren't the ones runnin to a stack cuz the other team were kickin our asses.

Okay this made me laugh... the kids who always ran to south gate becuz their getting their asses kicked...

You guys need bots to pvp and after i say this to ur team all u guys say is "We dont bot to mwall" no1 fucking bots for mwalls its not hard to use hotkeys...

Top 5 Botters of Afterdawn:
#1 Perceptive Jedi
#2 Tupac
#3 Tupac Mint
#4 Klanix
#5 Jack

~Aero

Back