• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Official Afterdawn Takeover [Complete]

Ohh guys, may the flaming begin.
Sorry, but this might be pretty long I'm not gonna tolerate shit thrown at random, so i'll reply in detail. Childish kids decide to talk BS on the forums telling us what color skin we are and what kind of lives we had. There's a post about "a stupid kid" that threatened to beat a kid in real life if he see's him or something, well people told him his pathetic and this is no better, just acting like retards with style.

afterdawn doesnt bot? then how is it ive passed by 3-5 members on a regular basis who were fully afk hunting.. poi dls usually has one quickshot bow occasionally has one darashia dls usually has one of after dawn or a couple mex botting it..

and i know for a fact 95% of the guild and a good many of both sides use various bots for pvping. i dont. i never have all i use is an anti idle which doesnt do much good considering how often the server is down.

and to those who say it takes no life to get high levels here rofl. no it just takes some patience and maybe a couple hours a week using decent areas to hunt.

So what did you prove? First you proved that you have no proof nor accuracy about what your blaming people and then you proved you have a bot, but yet you don't use it. Let me ask you this regardless of who here does or doesn't use a bot but this is what your saying:

Addition:
really? 2x everybattle hmm I guess they didnt teach you how to count. Why you crying about ues? make a mage :eek: o wait those accualy take skill to play
If you had the choice to choose between a small, medium, or a large sized penis, you'd choose the small one because it takes more skill? oh.. OK. <Sarcasm

:D Hahahaha, this post makes me giggles, what did you take over, it would be even be worser if you guys dont make any frags, that doesent say you took over the server, you guys are far from close to takes over this server, some people are busy irl, they dont have to play whole day like you guys, you guys havent won anything you just lost here once again your reputation, get a life losers, Hi im afterdawn and when the other team is on we go south gate or camp pz.

IF PEOPLE DOESENT SEE TUPAC ONLINE PEOPLE MIGHT THINK HE DIED IRL, THAT KID PLAYS 24/7 EHM I MEAN BOT 24/7,
HAVE FUN KIDDO:d

Lol, like I didn't predict this would happen. Before these kind of posts were made I already anticipated them, but idiots decide to still stick to their old ways, cry about the same stuff, and throw accusations and disses that mean absolutely nothing. I don't even think I need to respond to that (@ Hi i'm afterdawn Lol, As well as I have to be on 24/7 so people don't think I'm dead, yet that kid drops 10x more than I do).

This just shows you how pathetic afterdawn is. Go around forums to show how good they are. ROFL what a joke. Players from afterdawn are a bounch of white kids who think they are black(look at pvp,caoution,tupac,tupac mint,jedi, and basicaly their hole gay guild). You are good? You took over? Wtf did u take over? the south trap in thais? U guys dont bot? really? jedi died at grim reapers to 4 players? tupac bots workers. tic tac bots medusas. But anyway you cant argue with these tards everytime they lose they win.

The most hypocritical person you'll find here, not as rock stupid as the rest of the flamers but definitely one that can counter dict himself 5 times in once sentence.

- This shows absolutely nothing about how pathetic Afterdawn is, infact only how much you really hate us for the corners we have pushed you into, and if you fighting, leaving your team to die, when eveyrbody dies besides you AT LEAST 2x when we fight 6 v 5 and you log in at the middle of the night so we don't have our team on that's take over son. I can brag about your deahts aswell, Fox died 5 times in the past 24 hours the server was online. But this won't end: They get a frag when they sneak one of us IN VIP to try lose some of our members down maybe they'll have a chance and they talk shit. They die and claim they don't care and talk shit. They get pushed back into pz daily and sit in PZ while we play the game they still talk shit. So' simply this kind of a person starts throwing fingers -- blaming people at every direction just strengthens how instable/inconsistant/and full of shit you are vizerx.

its you have no lifes and you bot.

Ahm, ... sorry you have to witness such exhibition of incompetent IQ. Thats simply how you slap yourself in the face twice, using 8 words.

If people bot Jack said they apparently are not at their computer doing things that you just lie and say you do. Doing shit in reality, somewhere you have yet to lived in. I won't go down to your level and say that, but if he bots to have more time free on his hands to just come on and enjoy the real part of the game (PVP) and you tell him he has no life cause he doesn't sit and do 150 missions ahm... yea, find some rough asphalt and just face plan on it from somewhere high, it should solve your issues.

~(Watch, now that I put up posts for people to read after calling me black and a wanna be black guy or whatever, these homos will start calling names about being a smart ass and anything they got in stores. Just don't say I didn't call it :)

@ "AFTERDAWN AT SOUTH GATE" Ahm, at least we don't run to the light house to hop 6 sets of ladders and stairs ~cough ~ Vizerx/Malyx/Sprite/Laliho/Arde~/Paralyzer/Fox/ ~cough~ and 90% of your team dies 2x.

And at south gate, I can't even count how many frags we get on you, besides Aero doesn't leave pz if he doesn't have a noob cahr there to run into it and vizerx just went there too. K case done its all out.

LOL:
Malyx said:
the only reason afterdawn probally will take over is because the naabs in blackout/archnair are too immature to fight together they get bored and start fraggin eachother

See you Thursday? maybe not..

Last edited:
This just shows you how pathetic afterdawn is. Go around forums to show how good they are. ROFL what a joke. Players from afterdawn are a bounch of white kids who think they are black(look at pvp,caoution,tupac,tupac mint,jedi, and basicaly their hole gay guild). You are good? You took over? Wtf did u take over? the south trap in thais? U guys dont bot? really? jedi died at grim reapers to 4 players? tupac bots workers. tic tac bots medusas. But anyway you cant argue with these tards everytime they lose they win.

To be honest, I am black in rl.

2eq74lv.jpg

If thats rlly you statik,...I'm never picking a fight wiht u on tibia just cuz u scare the shit outta me.
Lol

Off topic comment.

(Kinda big guy, intimidating. Who knows maybe you are a comedian :) )

zinzanna545 u really took your time on that respond. You are really a bitch since u need to explain yourself to us kinda sad but w.e.

this tupac wannabee poster should be nominated for funniest post maker of 2009 havent seen such a nice post like this in years

this tupac wannabee poster should be nominated for funniest post maker of 2009 havent seen such a nice post like this in years

Thanks yo, appreciate the compliments. But as you can see this cut the shit talking down to almost 0, nobody wil take time to answer such strong built posts. W/e, now all ppl wanna do is prove others wrong, we dealing with main point of this game and having some fun. glad we made it to this point.

Thanks yo, appreciate the compliments. But as you can see this cut the shit talking down to almost 0, nobody wil take time to answer such strong built posts. W/e, now all ppl wanna do is prove others wrong, we dealing with main point of this game and having some fun. glad we made it to this point.

You got it mixed up.Nobody is gonna take the time to read your post :>

You got it mixed up.Nobody is gonna take the time to read your post :>

You've read it, lieing now is just pathetic, as well as slain and everybody posting against it, still did. just proving my point. Just show up, unless maybe you didn't read just trying to make an excuse for yourself tmrw when the time comes and ur not there.

White people can freestyle too, you know ... most white people can speak english. i know you got that deep ass polak flop accent goin... and you can barely pronounce your own name and shit.

but dont hate on us other white boys :p

Viz just get ur damn team on. Fight takes place in 4 hours and 13 minutes. Stop bitchin and armor up, lets get ready to rumble! As for the destination of the fight, we will decide once we see you gotta team and dont bitch out.

what exactly do i do using my bot? it makes my lvl 8 char which i dont use to block people in pvp which i dont use to hunt with turn left right up down. and makes so i dont have to spend 20 extra seconds to find the rope holes. omg im so pro.. oh wait im not pro unless i have the bot doing everything from leveling to pvping to healing my allies for me.

/wrists

what exactly do i do using my bot? it makes my lvl 8 char which i dont use to block people in pvp which i dont use to hunt with turn left right up down. and makes so i dont have to spend 20 extra seconds to find the rope holes. omg im so pro.. oh wait im not pro unless i have the bot doing everything from leveling to pvping to healing my allies for me.

/wrists

dude what the fuck are you talk about, just shut up stop embarrassing yourself. Especially after yesterdays OB,
Nice win team.

Wow, guys... they own a ot, But wait, do they really own? Lets see... When our whole team is on, they ALWAYS hide in South Gate of Thais or in Thais caves, and then talk shit that we have our whole team on ect... Now, when we have like 5 people on, then call us for a OB, start callin us pussys or w/e, but hey, we can't do ob 5 against 20 huh?
And other thing, you guys BOT everyday, u guys are always on, my team more than half of my team have things to do, work, school w/e.
So please omg, dont come to Forum sayin stuff like this, its kinda childish.

Back