• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the real best commander of shadowcores

best commander of shadowcores?

• wille

Votes: 35 39.8%
  • navid

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • skeon

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • mitch

Votes: 19 21.6%

• Total voters
the best team on shadowcores yes but that doesnt means hes the best commander idiot and you said he been here from the start so what so have i good job brain throw shit on my face? is that what you monkeys do?

im not saying he is the best(im my opinion he is but..), but he should at least be on the list, and i used the word shit as a figure of speech but i dont expect you to understand it

im not saying he is the best(im my opinion he is but..), but he should at least be on the list, and i used the word shit as a figure of speech but i dont expect you to understand it

your opinion doesnt count here because you didnt comment on the other thread to see him on this list so i could care less these 4 WERE CHOSEN BY OTHER PEOPLE im done end of discussion

Tbh if u vote for the best SHADOWCORES leader/commander the list should be
Calar, Mitch and me. Since we had the best teams on this server. Validus were the best early times of shadow, All in were best in the middle and Wipe Again were the best at the end. This doesnt at all mean that me, mitch or calar is the best commanders playing. Only that we had the best teams and were leading most on shadow.
Navid is atleast as good as me and mitch but he haven't been as active etc as us on Shadowcores.

Wille _/

I wonder why Calar isn't on that list? He is a great commander who led his team to victory multiple times. Double think if you're gonna say am a person who posted earlier, hence on my join date and posts on this thread. One more point, commanding isn't the leader alone but the team he is leading has to be good aswell.

Edit: Skeon is better than navid and mitch in my eyes.

Last edited:
Tbh if u vote for the best SHADOWCORES leader/commander the list should be
Calar, Mitch and me. Since we had the best teams on this server. Validus were the best early times of shadow, All in were best in the middle and Wipe Again were the best at the end. This doesnt at all mean that me, mitch or calar is the best commanders playing. Only that we had the best teams and were leading most on shadow.
Navid is atleast as good as me and mitch but he haven't been as active etc as us on Shadowcores.

Wille _/
you're on the list and these are people that people asked to see nobody asked about calar so i didnt add him its not cause i hate him even if i dislike people i give them credit were credit is do but hes not a big deal hes not even a good commander all these people that say hes good probally never heard him rage at his own team for his mistakes..

what do i have to be jealous about hes a loser in real life im sorry but its true hes supposed to be on vacation but instead of hooking up with girls and just having fun in general hes to busy crying to hani and mark for attention to "delete his character" in reality noone gives a shit but he thinks it gives him attention

U know, there is something like bad weather yep? + I can always check shit on my phone right? Im not seeking for attention, I got enough attention from u "fanboy" I don't give a shit If im on the list or not... Wille said everying that needed to be said. Have u ever heard me command? cuz I don't know. Drako had many good players in his team, while I only had few that could be recognised from earlier ots... but we managed to win with him many many times. (You will say that we had lvls bla bla bla) people wanted me to command so I did, I rage when people don't listen to me, its easy they don't listen = we mostly lose, they listen = 99% win. If you gonna call me a loser, please expand on this and give some valid proofs ok?

U know, there is something like bad weather yep? + I can always check shit on my phone right? Im not seeking for attention, I got enough attention from u "fanboy" I don't give a shit If im on the list or not... Wille said everying that needed to be said. Have u ever heard me command? cuz I don't know. Drako had many good players in his team, while I only had few that could be recognised from earlier ots... but we managed to win with him many many times. (You will say that we had lvls bla bla bla) people wanted me to command so I did, I rage when people don't listen to me, its easy they don't listen = we mostly lose, they listen = 99% win. If you gonna call me a loser, please expand on this and give some valid proofs ok?

your crying explains why your a loser you're trying to get attention "Oh hani oh mark delete my char because im so depressed my team left me for veziv Please delete my life"

you're on the list and these are people that people asked to see nobody asked about calar so i didnt add him its not cause i hate him even if i dislike people i give them credit were credit is do but hes not a big deal hes not even a good commander all these people that say hes good probally never heard him rage at his own team for his mistakes..

How can you say that calar is bad when he wins 95% of the fights?

Haha go to sleep ....

How can you say that calar is bad when he wins 95% of the fights?

Haha go to sleep ....
how can you say hes good when you're his little bitch he says jump you ask how high he says fetch you start running you're not part of this you're just one of calars little puppies

and you gonna tell me go to sleep oh my wow that hurts my feelings...

95 % of his wars won sorry i cant see this cause he disbanded cause he was losing a war...
Wipe Again don't have any war in their history.

how can you say hes good when you're his little bitch he says jump you ask how high he says fetch you start running you're not part of this you're just one of calars little puppies

and you gonna tell me go to sleep oh my wow that hurts my feelings...

95 % of his wars won sorry i cant see this cause he disbanded cause he was losing a war...
Wipe Again don't have any war in their history.

Haha you want me to get angry or what? Your full of bullshit, believe in your own lies Good One ! :)

U dont remember wille All in when we wining like 5 wm against u ;P port hope close boat fight :) or port hope north east from dp :) when calar started playing again and calar join to u on lvl [205] i think :) we wining everything ;p

sry for english

Back