• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the real best commander of shadowcores

best commander of shadowcores?

• wille

Votes: 35 39.8%
  • navid

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • skeon

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • mitch

Votes: 19 21.6%

• Total voters
Haha veziv are u serious? I remember when you won that port hope battle, i got pinged alllllll the time and u were so happy. But exept that battle I dont know many you actually won. It was like 2-3 warmodes that were even, but still I think we managed to win them all. One of the warmodes was 250-249 to All In. But no, u didnt win much at all veziv!

Wille Rlx : * ;p anyway its good to fight against u u join lunarforce?

Yea < 3 Love u too Brother remember berylia boat fight heuhueheu ?;D

I have a backup
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

I remember when wille always fight with killian of push each other, cuz killian said he's best pusher, and wille always fucking fight with push on wars with him

Kinda retarded to put Navid and Mitch on the list.. since both haven't really been active in leading the past year as they used to.. besides.. commanders are nothing without a good team.. & I think you should've put Mikel on the list too.. (if he was leading his team).. by far better than Wille/Skeon/Calar or anyone else of the polish commanders.

Kinda retarded to put Navid and Mitch on the list.. since both haven't really been active in leading the past year as they used to.. besides.. commanders are nothing without a good team.. & I think you should've put Mikel on the list too.. (if he was leading his team).. by far better than Wille/Skeon/Calar or anyone else of the polish commanders.

never heard of him but i will keep this in mind if i do this again.thanks for the feedback

Back