• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Real History about @ezzz Being a Thief

Amiroo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
After reading threads about my real name: Kostas
that i'm a scammer so lets show the true to have a good end for @Ezzz
so lets start with the first owner he scammed! to send me the files after @DipSet @J.Dre @Nostalrius

View attachment 60209
View attachment 60211
View attachment 60213
if moderators on Otland would like to see the conversation themselves feel free to contact me.
more pictures could be uploaded if @Ezzz have something to say. Files will not be released only if the owners contact me.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 60214

1626114056751.png

bevis.png

bevis.png

bevis.png

bevis.png

bevis.png

Last edited:
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Ok... but who asked?
you still stupid i see read the thread and come back later.

there is still few more servers he scammed & resold i will try to upload as much as i can to prove everything that @Ezzz is real scammer & also tried to scam me.
you can't really tell i'm a scammer for buying files that he sent me.

I think there is a language barrier, I’m not sure what is going on here. 1626116678183.png

He was asking me to upload my map editor so he could fix a few map bugs on my server. Idk what you’re mentioning with tibianic etc.

So are you saying he sold you a copy of my server? I’m not sure what the scam claim is. Or did he sell you my server saying it was tibianic?

i want you to understand dip he sold me a copy of your server.
be aware of making business with him.

Bro he asked me if he could and I said yea. It’s not a scam lol. There’s like 2-3 copies of my server floating around. Ezzz helped me more times then I can count, so if I can help him by selling a copy of my server, I told him it’s okay always.
In fact… I thought your name was familiar… seems YOU are the scammer.

Attachments

• C6A89BF4-81F6-4B20-819D-40A874C20BC8.png
    C6A89BF4-81F6-4B20-819D-40A874C20BC8.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 44 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
It's true, I scammed Kostas, it's personal drama, Amiro is Kostas best friend, all from the same group of Reddington and Aurelion, they all work together...

It's just a matter of seeing all threads related to Reddington, and Aurelion, all this drama that is not related to otland since we caught him selling stuff everywhere that ain't his and for actual scamming.

So on my defense, I did scam Kostas as revenge for him scamming me previously, releasing my Nostalrius project and making it public, also for threatening me in real life (check my Nostalrius release thread).

It's all personal, I have no intentions of continuing with it because it is not related to anyone or to any of my other customers, but it is indeed sad to see this, Kostas never got access to any files, that's why he's mad, because I scammed him, and that's the least he deserves, literally, I hope police do get him on Sweden, many people will get their money back, Tink has proof of it and he posted it here on otland, this is beyond many peoples, it's personal.

Tldr; check recent Reddington, Aurelion, Azleh, Tinkz, etc threads, this is personal drama and is not related to otland or to other people even, it's also police related, if Kostas does even have files, i

Drama goes back to this thread, just enjoy reading all the proofs there are there on who this guy is, and how otland would be a better place without him, Reddington, Aurelion, and etc ...

And Kostas, I would definitely scam you again if I could, you deserve to be in jail, little prick, /happyface.

Last edited:
Nobody cares. Everyone knows this Kostas aka KaptenRöd aka arthas.eu ETC ETC ETC
If this dude was legit then why would he have 15 accounts on OTland. Everyone knows hes a scammer and I dont say this to protect ezzz because I have nothing in common with him but if you read the threads here you know hes a scammer. Check:

This user is now forbidden from advertising and posting job offers in our forums for being a potential scammer for the community. Anyone is invited to report him in case he returns with different username and servers. Making me say the same thing over and over again is useless. And I hate it because it's useless. Totally useless.

Just so everyone knows, this is personal since many years ago, Kostas threatened me in real life three years ago and he just did it again, they are very bad people, that's why police want them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210712-163608408.jpg
    Screenshot_20210712-163608408.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 69 · VirusTotal
I have no idea what this thread is about, just wanted to note that the other day Amiroo appeared in my thread out of nowhere, as well as in another where I was posting at the time, and for no apparent reason accused me of being some guy who allegedly stole 20 euro lol and whom I had literally nothing to do with (never before heard those nicknames he claimed I had been using). It was more than half a year ago, I asked for explanation and still haven't gotten any.
Delusions, probably.

Last edited:
Nobody cares. Everyone knows this Kostas aka KaptenRöd aka arthas.eu ETC ETC ETC
If this dude was legit then why would he have 15 accounts on OTland. Everyone knows hes a scammer and I dont say this to protect ezzz because I have nothing in common with him but if you read the threads here you know hes a scammer. Check:

I'm actually surprised how a mod even posted that they banned his accounts, and here they are again, Azleh, Aurelion, Reddington, etc.. etc.. all the same guy doing scams to actual innocent people and spreading lies everywhere.

Here’s the PayPal email he scammed me with.

Attachments

• 8BE14BF0-AA92-406F-973F-0B2F21FDCA68.png
    8BE14BF0-AA92-406F-973F-0B2F21FDCA68.png
    508.6 KB · Views: 52 · VirusTotal
bevis 1.png

I have no idea what this thread is about, just wanted to note that the other day Amiroo appeared in my thread out of nowhere, as well as in another where I was posting at the time, and for no apparent reason accused me of being some guy who allegedly stole 20 euro lol and whom I had literally nothing to do with (never before heard those nicknames he claimed I had been using). It was more than half a year ago, I asked for explanation and still haven't gotten any.
Delusions, probably.
to be honest Ezzz told me to write you those stuff because he did not want to lose his rep on otland he told me about this artwork and more claiming you being Tinkz

bevis.png

bevis 1.png

to be honest Ezzz told me to write you those stuff because he did not want to lose his rep on otland he told me about this artwork and more claiming you being Tinkz

bevis.png
Alejandro have really big problems. when you not sending him money he tells you about his life that he wants to suicide and all that drama just so he can prove his always right! but he is Bipolar & have some other health problems.

Back