• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Real History about @ezzz Being a Thief

I like ezzz decision that he made xd
Someone raped my daughter? Oh shit, i will do it too to his daughter so at least im not
rapist right? He did it so i did it too. Now i have reason why i did it and im not guilty

Someone raped my daughter? Oh shit, i will do it too to his daughter so at least im not
rapist right? He did it so i did it too. Now i have reason why i did it and im not guilty
10/10 good comparison

Differences being that Kostas and his buddies are scamming people here on otland, and people in real life, precisely, people over the age of 70 who have no idea how does the internet work and get easily hacked into their bank account balances.

R
No.

Hell no.

Then you are the problem

I'm ok with it.

🤷‍♂️

It's true, I scammed Kostas, it's personal drama, Amiro is Kostas best friend, all from the same group of Reddington and Aurelion, they all work together...

It's just a matter of seeing all threads related to Reddington, and Aurelion, all this drama that is not related to otland since we caught him selling stuff everywhere that ain't his and for actual scamming.

So on my defense, I did scam Kostas as revenge for him scamming me previously, releasing my Nostalrius project and making it public, also for threatening me in real life (check my Nostalrius release thread).

It's all personal, I have no intentions of continuing with it because it is not related to anyone or to any of my other customers, but it is indeed sad to see this, Kostas never got access to any files, that's why he's mad, because I scammed him, and that's the least he deserves, literally, I hope police do get him on Sweden, many people will get their money back, Tink has proof of it and he posted it here on otland, this is beyond many peoples, it's personal.

Tldr; check recent Reddington, Aurelion, Azleh, Tinkz, etc threads, this is personal drama and is not related to otland or to other people even, it's also police related, if Kostas does even have files, i

Drama goes back to this thread, just enjoy reading all the proofs there are there on who this guy is, and how otland would be a better place without him, Reddington, Aurelion, and etc ...

And Kostas, I would definitely scam you again if I could, you deserve to be in jail, little prick, /happyface.
I'd like to comment on the part related to the Swedish Police Authority. If you know anyone that lives in Sweden who has been scammed by someone online, please do encourage them to file a police report if they haven't already done so.

As I've mentioned before about the actual usefulness of threads like these, it can be good to bring up bad or good experiences with economical exchanges online. As for the rest of the off-topic comments by the same people as always? Not so useful. Sometimes it's just best to refrain from commenting if you have nothing useful to say about a provided topic.

Hi everyone,

I am not entirely sure why I was tagged, I’ll leave my feedback… While I believe in sharing all sides of stories and the truth, I’ve personally worked with @Ezzz for multiple years, dating back over a decade. Never once has he “scammed” me. I consider him a friend.

Regards,

J.Dre

tenor.gif

Differences being that Kostas and his buddies are scamming people here on otland, and people in real life, precisely, people over the age of 70 who have no idea how does the internet work and get easily hacked into their bank account balances.
Hey bro, can you drop your discord? I need to talk to you

I had 1.5k computers myself and karma got me good. but that was 10 years+ ago, karma will get them as well...just watch...it never fails!

Back