• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Real History about @ezzz Being a Thief

to be honest Ezzz told me to write you those stuff because he did not want to lose his rep on otland he told me about this artwork and more claiming you being Tinkz
View attachment 60234
Vmz5XPR.jpg

I have no idea how does this screenshot even relate. You literally posted a screenshot of some random guy sending a link to my thread to another random guy long months before the case I mentioned, as if it was supposed to explain anything. 😵 And what does my person even have to do with Ezz's reputation (another random guy to my case)?
Not that I understand a shit from ANY screenshots you're posting here though.

Alejandro have really big problems. when you not sending him money he tells you about his life that he wants to suicide and all that drama just so he can prove his always right! but he is Bipolar & have some other health problems.
I can't vouch for Alejandro's mental health (who the hell is Alejandro?), but so far I can tell you're a pathological liar who makes up stories about people he never dealt with and then backs them up with random screenshots that got nothing to do with it.

I've only got one question: if someone "told" you to write I had killed JFK, would you accuse me of that too? Amazing.

Last edited:
Amiroo:
Look, absolute proof!!

🤷‍♂️😂😂

Attachments

• 1D96277C-6911-4C38-A9C2-828253D43813.jpeg
    1D96277C-6911-4C38-A9C2-828253D43813.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 54 · VirusTotal
I can't vouch for Alejandro's mental health (who the hell is Alejandro?), but so far I can tell you're a pathological liar who makes up stories about people he never dealt with and then backs them up with random screenshots that got nothing to do with it.
I am Alejandro.

I think he refers to the depression state I've been suffering since December, which he claims as false (along his buddies, Reddington, Aurelion, Amiro, etc...).
Aurelion, Reddington, etc ... are haters that want to take all customers for them and scam them separately, they attack every other programmer here on otland that does tasks for low costs in comparison with them.

Kostas is a kid, that happens to be very smart too, that's the only reason why he is able to steal from so many people in Sweden through Facebook profiles, he and I have a very complicated relationship, he is a true known scammer, and I've scammed him in return, I have no regrets, I would do it again, I played him very good for a long time, he even showed me how he did get the bank account information from a girl in Sweden and the girl had over 300.000 EURO in there, and he took 15k for himself, it's just unbelievable, but the scammer does not like to get scammed you know, Tinkz and I were trying to get more information about him, since Tinkz had issued a police report on him, all that information is found on the thread I link in the first post.

That’s all I am saying as well. Ezzz and me did ALOT of business, for which I always paid first, as gift, and NEVER once had an issue. I paid over $500 at times and Ezzz always delivered the work fast. I never had a concern once about him. The only time I’ve ever been scammed was by Amiroo which I posted a screenshot earlier with his paypal email.

Ezzz admitted in this thread himself that he scammed Amiroo because Amiroo is a known scammer who has been banned on multiple accounts, and has some mental disorder which he thrives on creating new personas and scamming players. Even now, with the account which is not banned, he cannot post in jobs. To me, I do not judge Ezzz negatively for this, it’s about time someone took something from a thief like Amiroo.

I am Alejandro.

I think he refers to the depression state I've been suffering since December, which he claims as false (along his buddies, Reddington, Aurelion, Amiro, etc...).
Aurelion, Reddington, etc ... are haters that want to take all customers for them and scam them separately, they attack every other programmer here on otland that does tasks for low costs in comparison with them.

Kostas is a kid, that happens to be very smart too, that's the only reason why he is able to steal from so many people in Sweden through Facebook profiles, he and I have a very complicated relationship, he is a true known scammer, and I've scammed him in return, I have no regrets, I would do it again, I played him very good for a long time, he even showed me how he did get the bank account information from a girl in Sweden and the girl had over 300.000 EURO in there, and he took 15k for himself, it's just unbelievable, but the scammer does not like to get scammed you know, Tinkz and I were trying to get more information about him, since Tinkz had issued a police report on him, all that information is found on the thread I link in the first post.
do you really believe in the histories you writing? if i had such money i would not spend my time to make a success server
lets see what Kevin have to say about all this

Kostas are you aware that Kevin is my best friend ever? and the most annoying beach as well? lmfao, he knew all the stuff I was doing to you, he was part of it too, we do not like you for what you do, so go ahead, we are waiting for you.

More QQ about scammers.... This shit's getting boring.

This is an open source community. If anyone is willing to pay money for things, you're scamming yourself.

If you paid money for anything here and didn't get what you expected or wanted... too bad, that's your fault for paying money in the first place. Sit down and shut up.

Stop whinging about scammers.... And no... I've never paid Ezzz for anything, I don't even know him. I think I've messaged him once in my life. But I know he has done more FOR this community than anyone whinging about him has...

Last edited:
This is an open source community. If anyone is willing to pay money for things, you're scamming yourself.
This argument is so dumb... TFS license allows this and it's TFS creators fault they have chosen that one.
This is not even how open source community works. It doesn't mean that everything you do you should either publish or give away to people when they ask for it. It also doesn't mean that you can't charge money for you services. The fact that there is no money involved in developing TFS and OTC only makes my point. TFS is pure shit, OTC struggles a lot, there is OTC 1.0 that is no longer supported and there is OTCv8 that involves money and is the best out of these 3 clients, coincidence? No.
There are more open source communities like this one, and they don't bitch about people paying for others work. Godot Game Engine being one, they have official Patron and they use it to hire contributors full time.
Just checked your posts history, you are just one of the leechers here. You ask for stuff, you take stuff but you never give back anything.
I also like how people that either accepted or spent big amount of money are the one liking your post.

Last edited:
This argument is so dumb... TFS license allows this and it's TFS creators fault they have chosen that one.

This is not even how open source community works. It doesn't mean that everything you do you should either publish or give away to people when they ask for it. It also doesn't mean that you can't charge money for you services. The fact that there is no money involved in developing TFS and OTC only makes my point. TFS is pure shit, OTC struggles a lot, there is OTC 1.0 that is no longer supported and there is OTCv8 that involves money and is the best out of these 3 clients, coincidence? No.
There are more open source communities like this one, and they don't bitch about people paying for others work. Godot Game Engine being one, they have official Patron and they use it to hire contributors full time.
Just checked your posts history, you are just one of the leechers here. You ask for stuff, you take stuff but you never give back anything.
I also like how people that either accepted or spent big amount of money are the one liking your post.

TFS Creators didn't "allow" anything, people traded with themselves, and any "scamming" that occurs is YOUR fault.

It's not on the creators of TFS to enforce the law. Just stop being retarded.

The problem with this community are the people who do all the crying. That's it.

Everyone else, developers like me, are just popping in here to provide some support and ask some questions. Not caring about all the cry baby apes whinging about being scammed by someone.

Call me a leecher for trying to learn things for myself lol, that's what the forums are for... support. Nearly ALL of my posts are on the support board. But apparently anyone who tries to build a project and doesn't make the entire thing available to the public are leechers... Stfu tool.

The point of an open source community isn't for everyone who puts in a lot of hard work to just give you all their hard work for free... Seems like if people aren't doing this you call them a leecher or a scammer. Cooooool man.

People liked my post because i made a good point. Ezzz for example has helped more people than anyone whining about him has. And ever will at this rate.

Posts about babies crying like this should be immediately deleted. This shit doesn't help anyone do anything... Move on with your life. If you got scammed, that's your fault and your fault only.

Last edited:
TFS Creators didn't "allow" anything, people traded with themselves, and any "scamming" that occurs is YOUR fault.

It's not on the creators of TFS to enforce the law. Just stop being retarded.
You didn't get my point. Whining about people selling/buying stuff and not sharing is what is dumb. TFS license allows it so why scold people for doing so?
Getting scammed is buyer/seller fault only, not OTLand, TFS creators or TFS license.

You didn't get my point. Whining about people selling/buying stuff and not sharing is what is dumb. TFS license allows it so why scold people for doing so?
Getting scammed is buyer/seller fault only, not OTLand, TFS creators or TFS license.

Yeah, thats exactly what I said. But people who put in a lot of hard work into their own projects don't have to give you all their work....

God forbid anyone else learn an ounce of CPP or LUA..

What's the point of all of this really? "This guy is a scammer", "No, that guy is a scammer", seriously no one cares besides you and the person you blame. You got scammed and demand justice? Seek legal advice and be more careful next time. Otland is not a court.

Both of you have a server, right? You could be spending your time improving it right now, but instead you choose to argue with each other over paid resources and waste your time dividing the community. Living the past instead of the future. Running a drama over what happened instead of thinking what could be improved.

Your threads go completely against the principles of this forum (openness, building together, free). You're the very essence of the reason why the community is rotting. Please either stop posting these threads or leave. Not just op, all users making this kind of threads.

After reading threads about my real name: Kostas
that i'm a scammer so lets show the true to have a good end for @Ezzz
so lets start with the first owner he scammed! to send me the files after @DipSet @J.Dre @Nostalrius
View attachment 60209
View attachment 60211
View attachment 60213
if moderators on Otland would like to see the conversation themselves feel free to contact me.
more pictures could be uploaded if @Ezzz have something to say. Files will not be released only if the owners contact me.

You know Otland doesn't give a shit if you get scammed right? its up to you to be aware of risks doing business with internet femboy simps

Back